Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more
Post Reply

[Q] Cannot crop photos correctly on Photo Editor

OP EverLost123

19th June 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #1  
EverLost123's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 4
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Hello everyone, i'm having a problem with the photo editor app.

It doesnt matter how much i try, or what settings i choose, i cant manage to crop a photo correctly, as you can see on the screenshot, i can't manage to ''select'' the borders of the picture, that happens with any picturei choose, i can crop freely the ''center'' but the borders, it just can't reach.

Anyone have a solution for this?

EDIT: The cropping section of the photo editor is all having problems , i have lot of difficulty to crop photos, it doesnt matter the proportion

Last edited by EverLost123; 19th June 2014 at 07:21 PM.
20th June 2014, 01:28 AM   |  #2  
HanZie82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 2nd floor still under sea-level.
Thanks Meter: 60
 
240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLost123

Hello everyone, i'm having a problem with the photo editor app.

It doesnt matter how much i try, or what settings i choose, i cant manage to crop a photo correctly, as you can see on the screenshot, i can't manage to ''select'' the borders of the picture, that happens with any picturei choose, i can crop freely the ''center'' but the borders, it just can't reach.

Anyone have a solution for this?

EDIT: The cropping section of the photo editor is all having problems , i have lot of difficulty to crop photos, it doesnt matter the proportion

-img-

Cannot reproduce:
20th June 2014, 01:32 AM   |  #3  
EverLost123's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 4
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanZie82

Cannot reproduce:

So i guess the photo editor is showing the picture full screen instead of adjusting it to the screen, and as the code is written to only maximize to a specific part of the screen, its not reaching the ''full screen'' picture.

So i guess i need to replace with another photo editor APK?
20th June 2014, 01:39 AM   |  #4  
HanZie82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 2nd floor still under sea-level.
Thanks Meter: 60
 
240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLost123

So i guess the photo editor is showing the picture full screen instead of adjusting it to the screen, and as the code is written to only maximize to a specific part of the screen, its not reaching the ''full screen'' picture.

So i guess i need to replace with another photo editor APK?

As soon as i press crop (on the bottom) the picture resizes so i can see all of it.
Hope that is what you meant.

Here a picture just before i pressed crop:
20th June 2014, 01:46 AM   |  #5  
EverLost123's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 4
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanZie82

As soon as i press crop (on the bottom) the picture resizes so i can see all of it.
Hope that is what you meant.

Here a picture just before i pressed crop:

I get the same Han, but the thing is when i press crop, instead of adjusting the picture, it does nothing (just a bit, like 5%)

Here is before crop mode:


This is after crop mode (compare to your first screenshot, the blue crop retangle and then this)

20th June 2014, 02:51 AM   |  #6  
HanZie82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 2nd floor still under sea-level.
Thanks Meter: 60
 
240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLost123

I get the same Han, but the thing is when i press crop, instead of adjusting the picture, it does nothing (just a bit, like 5%)

Looks like its not completely working like it should.
I'm using Andoird 4.4.2 international version.
But only thing i can thing of is a factory reset. Else lets hope there's someone with a good idea how to fix this.

Goodluck!
20th June 2014, 02:52 AM   |  #7  
EverLost123's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 4
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanZie82

Looks like its not completely working like it should.
I'm using Andoird 4.4.2 international version.
But only thing i can thing of is a factory reset. Else lets hope there's someone with a good idea how to fix this.

Goodluck!

Can't i just replace the Photo editor Apk?
1st July 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
195 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
anybody solved this already? i'm also having this problem.
2nd August 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
I have the same problem as you
Please try to tap the left button then select the crop option ..dont use crop option from the edit list..
It works with me..

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Please see attachment

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank