Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,632 Members 36,768 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Transparent nav bar

Tip us?

Kent21
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpv5 View Post
Try mine .... make a backup first.

This come with Transparent Status Bar & Nav Bar and no divider between dock and NavBar.

Attachment 2801830
work on my M8. thank a lot. can you make transparent navibar in setting

SouthernEvo
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Ok Im still having issues getting this 9patch png image under control . To give you some background . Im attempting to darken the Status bar transparency so it isnt so difficult to see the icons when a lighter wallpaper applied . In past versions of android ie: Ice cream sandwich , I would simple open SystemUi.apk pull the png file and edit the file in paintshop pro . Save the image then just add the png through winrar back into the apk then flash a update zip and apply the new changes . Of course with draw9patch files it isnt that simple since whenever I attempt to save the file it corrupts it . I have attempted to edit the png files and instead seem to break the images in the process. Ive searched and used draw9patch suit and still I am unable to get it to work properly since it always spits out errors when i attempt to do so . The end result I am attempting to do is either darken the status bar transparency . I want to keep it transparent but just darker . That or apply a gradient transparency much like the one found in googles stock launcher status bar (Starts opaque but finishes as fully transparent . Im on Skyfall rom by Ibastid, Any assistance would be appreciated . Trying to learn this since its something I want to learn .
HTC ONE M8 - Stock Unrooted - AT&T

jaimeletelierhay
Old
Thanks Meter 63
I also have the weird shadow effect and the status bar is perfectly transparent but there is still the divider at the bottom.....help

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1403587296124.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	2814524  

EternalAndroid
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:

This come with Transparent Status Bar & Nav Bar and no divider between dock and NavBar.

Attachment 2801830
Don't want to sound too demanding but is there a way you can fix this to work with the latest 4.4.3 update? Flashed it today, system ui errors everywhere.

ckpv5
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 8,722

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalAndroid View Post
Don't want to sound too demanding but is there a way you can fix this to work with the latest 4.4.3 update? Flashed it today, system ui errors everywhere.
As you can see here, I'm already running the latest 4.4.3 with transparent NavBar and Status Bar.
But I'm unable to share it now as I'm away on holiday and don't have my PC with me

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1057
The Following User Says Thank You to ckpv5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EternalAndroid
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
As you can see here, I'm already running the latest 4.4.3 with transparent NavBar and Status Bar.
But I'm unable to share it now as I'm away on holiday and don't have my PC with me

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1057
Hey man enjoy your time off I'll wait until you get back, be sure to let me know when you're back & in full force. Thanks for the speedy response.
The Following User Says Thank You to EternalAndroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Onem8
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:

Attachment 2801830
Wich widget is that under your clock ? Look nice and i want to use it
Device : HTC One M8 2.8Ghz "Gunmetal Gray"
Recovery : PhilZ Touch
Kernel : ElementalX
Rom : Android Revolution HD
Mods : Harman/Kardon | Sense 6 Toolbox

ckpv5
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 8,722

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onem8 View Post
Wich widget is that under your clock ? Look nice and i want to use it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=644

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalAndroid View Post
Hey man enjoy your time off I'll wait until you get back, be sure to let me know when you're back & in full force. Thanks for the speedy response.
Check your PM

The Following User Says Thank You to ckpv5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]