Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,344 Members 46,558 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] lg flash tool not helping for stock!!!! You will be thanked

Tip us?

christiam.coronado
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default **SOLUTION**

**SOLUTION** hey yall i got the solution to my problem and it was simply by downloading this universal custom .dll from

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2663369

and i managed to flash back to stock recovery using this guide. instead using the dll on the the guide i used the custom one.
*GUIDE BACK TO STOCK*

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2644083
What I am working with
LG G Flex Sprint Variant LS995 --------------------------- Dell Studio XPS 13.3 Notebook
Rooted by the IOROOT method ---------------------------- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
BusyBox installed by Stericson ---------------------------- Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
Bootloader still locked ----------------------------------------- P9600 @ 2.66GHZ 2.67GHZ 4.00GB RAM
No Custom Recovery available for this variant
Anyone who helps me out is always THANKED

exconvictriddick
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Angry Tmobile Build Prop needed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan View Post
Since there's a Adb sideload option, you could push the stock build.prop to /system then LG Flash to stock. I have T-Mobile so I can't give you the build.prop, sorry

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
HI there, can you PM me the LG G Flex T-Mobile Build Prop. I'm trying to restore my flex. Accidently flashed a Sprint ROM on my T-Mobile. I just need to trick it to recognized at T-Mobile device.

Thank you.

rselby87
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Info 2 HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiam.coronado View Post
**SOLUTION** hey yall i got the solution to my problem and it was simply by downloading this universal custom .dll from

and i managed to flash back to stock recovery using this guide. instead using the dll on the the guide i used the custom one.
*GUIDE BACK TO STOCK*

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2644083
I really need this DLL, Does anyone have a new link for it?
I have been like 5 day with no phone, exact same problem.
Except mine says GalaxyS4

Visa Declined
Old
Thanks Meter 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by rselby87 View Post
Is your phone actually a Galaxy S4?
Asking for Thank You's in your signature is retarded.

rselby87
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy come on now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visa Declined View Post
Is your phone actually a Galaxy S4?

No... that is the problem, my build.prop is messed up. so I need a dll for either lgnpst.....or lgflash dll that will ignore device model

christiam.coronado
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
i will try to upload that universal dll sometime today i am. i dont know why but for some reason that link that i posted for that thread has now been deleted what a bumer
What I am working with
LG G Flex Sprint Variant LS995 --------------------------- Dell Studio XPS 13.3 Notebook
Rooted by the IOROOT method ---------------------------- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
BusyBox installed by Stericson ---------------------------- Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
Bootloader still locked ----------------------------------------- P9600 @ 2.66GHZ 2.67GHZ 4.00GB RAM

christiam.coronado
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default found it

Quote:

here is the link please read through it and the download file should be at the bottom of the first post. good luck this is what has worked for me

What I am working with

Mr.BottleC@p
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy D-950 At&t Lg G Flex

I am having the same problem, I ve look everywhere for these 2 files. they say D-950, But Flash Tool giving me the same errors, Does anyone have the files for At&t phone. I ve spent countless hours doing everything i could, my phone stuck in Lg security error boot loop "Didn't Read" - lol when i tryed a custom rom. If someone could please shoot me in the right direction, it would be nice. I know the in's and outs of apple but this android is like whole nother ball park. Ive tried adb, but cant find my phone, Any option or should i just mount this 600$ brick on my wall lol Thanks. "Lg flash tool 1.6 says software doesnt match with model number on my phone, idk im lost