Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,157 Members 42,825 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] cm11 blue screen boot problem

Tip us?

vmag
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] cm11 blue screen boot problem

Hi there!

Since CM 10.2 my HTC one S boots to this:

www dropbox com/s/2bunuepu0lyrxoc/IMG_20140609_164104 jpg (missing dots in spaces)

i can't post links because I'm a newbie but a photo of "broken blue/cyan" screen will be much more descriptive than 1000 thousand words.

Is there any known solution? Various kinds of wipes, including wiping everything fixed nothing. CM 10.1 works but Cm10.2 and cm11 doesn't.

Thank you!

freyr35
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmag View Post
Hi there!

Since CM 10.2 my HTC one S boots to this:

www dropbox com/s/2bunuepu0lyrxoc/IMG_20140609_164104 jpg (missing dots in spaces)

i can't post links because I'm a newbie but a photo of "broken blue/cyan" screen will be much more descriptive than 1000 thousand words.

Is there any known solution? Various kinds of wipes, including wiping everything fixed nothing. CM 10.1 works but Cm10.2 and cm11 doesn't.

Thank you!
Got the same problem but didn't happens since I tried the CM11 M7 version. The cm 10.2 nightlys worked fine until now.

null0seven
Old
Thanks Meter 10
M7 is the old HTC ONE.

freyr35
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by null0seven View Post
M7 is the old HTC ONE.

No it's the CM 11 Milestone 7.

null0seven
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I was thinking about HTC One...

vmag
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by freyr35 View Post
Got the same problem but didn't happens since I tried the CM11 M7 version. The cm 10.2 nightlys worked fine until now.
Thank you mate, I'll give it a shot when I have an afternoon to spare because of all the changes and preparation

freyr35
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Are you trying to install CM11 or CM10.2?? I didn't have any solution to my problem and I'm now stuck with a nearly one year old nightly CM 10.2 rom

vmag
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by freyr35 View Post
Are you trying to install CM11 or CM10.2?? I didn't have any solution to my problem and I'm now stuck with a nearly one year old nightly CM 10.2 rom
I want to install the cm11 m8 rom now. I'm stuck with the cm 10.1.3 since october last year.

vmag
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
It works now flashing a new boot.img.

The problem now is that wifi doesn't connect to networks >.<