Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] cm11 blue screen boot problem

OP vmag

9th June 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Hi there!

Since CM 10.2 my HTC one S boots to this:

www dropbox com/s/2bunuepu0lyrxoc/IMG_20140609_164104 jpg (missing dots in spaces)

i can't post links because I'm a newbie but a photo of "broken blue/cyan" screen will be much more descriptive than 1000 thousand words.

Is there any known solution? Various kinds of wipes, including wiping everything fixed nothing. CM 10.1 works but Cm10.2 and cm11 doesn't.

Thank you!
21st June 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmag

Hi there!

Since CM 10.2 my HTC one S boots to this:

www dropbox com/s/2bunuepu0lyrxoc/IMG_20140609_164104 jpg (missing dots in spaces)

i can't post links because I'm a newbie but a photo of "broken blue/cyan" screen will be much more descriptive than 1000 thousand words.

Is there any known solution? Various kinds of wipes, including wiping everything fixed nothing. CM 10.1 works but Cm10.2 and cm11 doesn't.

Thank you!

Got the same problem but didn't happens since I tried the CM11 M7 version. The cm 10.2 nightlys worked fine until now.
22nd June 2014, 11:24 AM   |  #3  
null0seven's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
M7 is the old HTC ONE.
22nd June 2014, 12:40 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by null0seven

M7 is the old HTC ONE.


No it's the CM 11 Milestone 7.
24th June 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #5  
null0seven's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
I was thinking about HTC One...
26th June 2014, 09:01 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by freyr35

Got the same problem but didn't happens since I tried the CM11 M7 version. The cm 10.2 nightlys worked fine until now.

Thank you mate, I'll give it a shot when I have an afternoon to spare because of all the changes and preparation
30th June 2014, 09:14 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Are you trying to install CM11 or CM10.2?? I didn't have any solution to my problem and I'm now stuck with a nearly one year old nightly CM 10.2 rom
12th July 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by freyr35

Are you trying to install CM11 or CM10.2?? I didn't have any solution to my problem and I'm now stuck with a nearly one year old nightly CM 10.2 rom

I want to install the cm11 m8 rom now. I'm stuck with the cm 10.1.3 since october last year.
3rd August 2014, 06:10 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
It works now flashing a new boot.img.

The problem now is that wifi doesn't connect to networks >.<

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes