20th June 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #61  
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 9,691

7,678 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowclone

can you make a flashable for this one? please?

Sharing Tutorials Is For Learning My Friend. Try To Learn.. Its Not Very Tough
19th July 2014, 10:39 PM   |  #62  
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 110

360 posts
More
Thanks for the tutorial @dipesh1502
Guys, for xxhdpi devices, put screen_lock.png in res/drawable-hdpi only. It looks better
Last edited by anagramgenius; 19th July 2014 at 10:49 PM.
30th July 2014, 06:51 AM   |  #64  
Flag Pune, India
Thanks Meter: 20

220 posts
More
Error while recompiling System UI
I am using Smasung Galaxy S3 - Korean variant (SHV E210L) - rooted with internation custom ROM deodexed.
I de-compiled systemUI using apkmultitool using option 10 i.e. de-compile apks with dependencies.
Modified the statusbar.xml , added the screen_lock.png to both drawable-xhdpi &drawable-xxhdpi directories. While recompiling with option 11 (i.e. compile system apk files) I get error. I have attached error log below(APL-Multi-Tool.txt).

I have also attached systemUI.apk which is to be modded along with twframework-res.apk. If anyone can mod it for me i will be very much thankful
as the framework-res.apk size is large than allowed, I have uploaded to Google drive :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3e...it?usp=sharing
Attached Files
File Type: txt APK-Multi-Tool.txt - [Click for QR Code] (3.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: apk twframework-res.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.07 MB, 0 views)
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.24 MB, 0 views)
Last edited by kmdangi; 31st July 2014 at 03:08 PM.
1st August 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #65  
Flag Pune, India

220 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdangi

I am using Smasung Galaxy S3 - Korean variant (SHV E210L) - rooted with internation custom ROM deodexed.
I de-compiled systemUI using apkmultitool using option 10 i.e. de-compile apks with dependencies.
Modified the statusbar.xml , added the screen_lock.png to both drawable-xhdpi &drawable-xxhdpi directories. While recompiling with option 11 (i.e. compile system apk files) I get error. I have attached error log below(APL-Multi-Tool.txt).

I have also attached systemUI.apk which is to be modded along with twframework-res.apk. If anyone can mod it for me i will be very much thankful
as the framework-res.apk size is large than allowed, I have uploaded to Google drive :

Hello Dipesh / Ticklefish : Please help
3rd August 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #66  
Recognized Themer
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 3,495

3,942 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdangi

According to your error log you have these errors in your apk:

Code:
C:\KMD\ANDROID\Android Tools\APK-Multi-Tool-Stable-RELEASE\other\..\projects\SystemUI_Zyr3_SFinder_Beta-batterymod.apk\res\layout\status_bar.xml:36: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@id/rounded_corner_ul').
C:\KMD\ANDROID\Android Tools\APK-Multi-Tool-Stable-RELEASE\other\..\projects\SystemUI_Zyr3_SFinder_Beta-batterymod.apk\res\layout\status_bar.xml:36: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'src' with value '@drawable/rounded_corner_ul').
C:\KMD\ANDROID\Android Tools\APK-Multi-Tool-Stable-RELEASE\other\..\projects\SystemUI_Zyr3_SFinder_Beta-batterymod.apk\res\layout\status_bar.xml:37: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@id/rounded_corner_ur').
C:\KMD\ANDROID\Android Tools\APK-Multi-Tool-Stable-RELEASE\other\..\projects\SystemUI_Zyr3_SFinder_Beta-batterymod.apk\res\layout\status_bar.xml:37: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'src' with value '@drawable/rounded_corner_ur').
This is saying that you have an id and a drawable being used on line 36 and line 37 of status_bar.xml that don't exist.

You need to either provide those resources, edit the lines so you're not using those resources or possibly just delete the lines altogether.

Normally, you shouldn't delete lines from xml that have id's in them but that shouldn't be a problem here since those id's don't actually exist.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd August 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #67  
Flag Pune, India

220 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

According to your error log you have these errors in your apk:

Code:
C:\KMD\ANDROID\Android Tools\APK-Multi-Tool-Stable-RELEASE\other\..\projects\SystemUI_Zyr3_SFinder_Beta-batterymod.apk\res\layout\status_bar.xml:36: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@id/rounded_corner_ul').
C:\KMD\ANDROID\Android Tools\APK-Multi-Tool-Stable-RELEASE\other\..\projects\SystemUI_Zyr3_SFinder_Beta-batterymod.apk\res\layout\status_bar.xml:36: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'src' with value '@drawable/rounded_corner_ul').
C:\KMD\ANDROID\Android Tools\APK-Multi-Tool-Stable-RELEASE\other\..\projects\SystemUI_Zyr3_SFinder_Beta-batterymod.apk\res\layout\status_bar.xml:37: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@id/rounded_corner_ur').
C:\KMD\ANDROID\Android Tools\APK-Multi-Tool-Stable-RELEASE\other\..\projects\SystemUI_Zyr3_SFinder_Beta-batterymod.apk\res\layout\status_bar.xml:37: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'src' with value '@drawable/rounded_corner_ur').
This is saying that you have an id and a drawable being used on line 36 and line 37 of status_bar.xml that don't exist.

You need to either provide those resources, edit the lines so you're not using those resources or possibly just delete the lines altogether.

Normally, you shouldn't delete lines from xml that have id's in them but that shouldn't be a problem here since those id's don't actually exist.

=========
Thanks Ticklefish. I followed your advice.
I tried it with APKmultitool with all options (system apk / non system apk etc etc.) no success ...was giving systemUI error.
Finally, I tried with Virtuous Ten Studio.... now it worked as desired !!!!!!!
thanks once again bro......

The Following User Says Thank You to kmdangi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread