FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

Want to get rid of Diagnostic.Client.Wakelock? Info Inside!

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 36
 
By Netrunner157, Junior Member on 6th June 2014, 02:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th July 2014, 04:58 PM |#51  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolofat

Would you suggest one ? Thank you .

root explorer from the play store works just fine. it has a text editor and saves a backup of everything you edit
 
 
21st July 2014, 02:56 PM |#52  
JVogler's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryboy

Wow solved two issues for me...GPS is now perfect. Thank you.

Did it solve the issue of GPS disconnecting and not automatically reconnecting after a cell tower switch...or are you referring to some other GPS issue?

Note 3 -- Tapatalk
21st July 2014, 04:23 PM |#53  
JVogler's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVogler

Did it solve the issue of GPS disconnecting and not automatically reconnecting after a cell tower switch...or are you referring to some other GPS issue?

Note 3 -- Tapatalk

WOW...FINALLY FIXED THIS FOR ME...THANKS.

no more GPS issues. Just went for an hour run and took 3 phone calls with no GPS disconnect.

Note 3 -- Tapatalk
21st July 2014, 10:52 PM |#54  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVogler

WOW...FINALLY FIXED THIS FOR ME...THANKS.

no more GPS issues. Just went for an hour run and took 3 phone calls with no GPS disconnect.

Note 3 -- Tapatalk

did you change the feature.xml file or use system tuner app? Thanks
21st July 2014, 11:04 PM |#55  
JVogler's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danscali

did you change the feature.xml file or use system tuner app? Thanks

I used Android Tuner, which I believe should be exactly the same as System Tuner.

Note 3 -- Tapatalk
21st July 2014, 11:22 PM |#56  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVogler

I used Android Tuner, which I believe should be exactly the same as System Tuner.

Note 3 -- Tapatalk

I did both way but the Voodoo CarrierIQ detector still shows "Carrier IQ elements foud - however it seems inactive" just like before I made all changes.
21st July 2014, 11:54 PM |#57  
Face_Plant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 828
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danscali

I did both way but the Voodoo CarrierIQ detector still shows "Carrier IQ elements foud - however it seems inactive" just like before I made all changes.

It doesn't delete the Carrier IQ stuff. It just disables it. Whatever you do, do not delete the files that Voodoo flags as "suspicious". You will brick the phone. Ask me how I know....
22nd July 2014, 12:03 AM |#58  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Face_Plant

It doesn't delete the Carrier IQ stuff. It just disables it. Whatever you do, do not delete the files that Voodoo flags as "suspicious". You will brick the phone. Ask me how I know....

It make sense now. I thought it just completely remove it from the Voodoo. Before I made all the changes, it showed inactive already. I guess I didn't have to change anything at all. Thanks guys!
4th August 2014, 01:53 AM |#59  
rotaryboy's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Indiana
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVogler

Did it solve the issue of GPS disconnecting and not automatically reconnecting after a cell tower switch...or are you referring to some other GPS issue?

Note 3 -- Tapatalk

Yes it fixed the disconnect issue..sorry for the late response. Still working great for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes