Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,878 Members 37,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Preview #2: Omni

Tip us?

halo1121
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I'd like to help but do not have time for the computer and as I returned to cm11 is I was only testing the ROM But thank you very much for the help

FBis251
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3633

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tboney View Post
I am trying to build this and run into a problem with libs3c aries camera imports. Did you come across this ? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Free mobile app
Where did you get your device tree code from? Are you using a local manifest that I can look at?

daothanhduy1996
Old
(Last edited by daothanhduy1996; 10th July 2014 at 11:50 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2709

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tboney View Post
I am trying to build this and run into a problem with libs3c aries camera imports. Did you come across this ? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Free mobile app
That's seemly because you missed the hardware_samsung repo: Add this into your local_manifest

Code:
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_hardware_samsung.git

If you find me deserve with all of my work, you can either press "thanks" or donate to help me with my finance for university next year. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to daothanhduy1996 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FBis251
Old
(Last edited by KennyG123; 4th August 2014 at 12:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3633

DONATE TO ME
I haven't attempted to use the cm11 specific trees for beanstalk, dao would know best about that since I had to make come CM specific modifications to the source code.
The Following User Says Thank You to FBis251 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

daothanhduy1996
Old
(Last edited by KennyG123; 4th August 2014 at 12:09 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2709

DONATE TO ME
anw, if FB allows me, I will try building omni or trying create my own ROM (I planned w FB b4) asa I get my new gear set. Gonna have a new laptop soon as the current one is too old for stuffs . If it ever happen, I will post a tracking thread here and will try to support as many device as I can (of course starting from Galaxy S 4G) so I might need helps. There are many cool (but simple and very daily necessary that I find other ROMs haven't had yet) stuffs on the list that I will have to create my own so I will also need help.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

If you find me deserve with all of my work, you can either press "thanks" or donate to help me with my finance for university next year. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to daothanhduy1996 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FBis251
Old
Thanks Meter 3633

DONATE TO ME
Dao hit me up when you have your new laptop, I know I haven't been so active with posting new content on the forum, but I can hook you up with the patches I made to get OmniROM to build.

I'm locking this thread since I'm not supporting this project.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FBis251 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe