[700+][ROM][KERNEL][★Canvas HD ● JB 4.2.2★][★Revolution HD★][★DTS Audio X-Reality★][★AIO★]

OP Megatron007

29th May 2014, 09:08 AM   |  #51  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 2

47 posts
More
OTA Updates download
OTA updater download link is not working fine.
29th May 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 9

78 posts
Suggestions
Hello your ROM is really smooth. But there are some bugs like the apps in play store give error when connected via WiFi
Also the mobile doesnt get tethered with pc
30th May 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #53  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 2

47 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi Darksider

Hello your ROM is really smooth. But there are some bugs like the apps in play store give error when connected via WiFi
Also the mobile doesnt get tethered with pc

One more is that moving apps to SD is not available and when ever we are installing the apps its using the internal memory. This needs to be fixed first and Apps2SD option needs to be given.
30th May 2014, 05:26 AM   |  #54  
Thanks Meter: 9

78 posts
Some issues
After reflash the playstore problem is solved, But we have some of the following issues

1. Music player's all tracks doesnt get scrolled smootly (Specially when we scroll on alphabets)
2. Notification bar doesnt dropdown when we are using music player
3. It would be good if in "settings" the icon of connections would come in middle (The connections icon is more on right hand side)
31st July 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #55  
Flag Malda
Thanks Meter: 21

87 posts
More
Veri Exelent Rom.want another rom.
4th August 2014, 06:55 AM   |  #56  
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 0

29 posts
More
Mate I don't know why but this ROM has a very weird and it is that, for example, first i tried to install APKs from my SD card so whenever i checked Unknown sources in settings, to let APKs install, it automatically unchecked the moment i changed the window. And similarly when i tried installing Swype keyboard, the same prob it checked then the moment i switched back to swype setup screen, it unchecked automatically and the same prob when i tried choosing swype as my default keyboard. Please help it is doing same thing on every thing i check or select from list. And to work that out every time i have to first select then immediately reboot the phone. Please sort it out asap Dev

And lastly the link you provided to download OTAUpdater isn't working it's showing the file has been deleted.
Last edited by krushed18; 4th August 2014 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Correction and addition
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread