Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,758 Members 46,487 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Help] How to Downgrade fron kitkat (germam) to 4.1.2

Tip us?

djurcich
Old
(Last edited by djurcich; 15th June 2014 at 06:40 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Help] How to Downgrade fron kitkat (germam) to 4.1.2

Good night folks,

I would like to know how to go back to stock from the kitkat German version.

I was thinking to flash it via odin but I dont know if knox will let me flash.

Thanks

sbdanish911
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by djurcich View Post
Good night folks,

I would like to know how to go back to stock from the kitkat German version.

I was thinking to flash it via odin but I dont know if knox will let me flash.

Thanks

Don't know about knox but the new bootloader prevent firmware reversal so you can not flash it using odin on pc. However if you want to downgrade u can use mobile odin to downgrade as it does not flash boot loader and thus can downgrade your note 10.1 to 4.1.2

But again the bootloader will not be downgraded nor till now any method has been discovered to downgrade it. I my self downgraded using mobile odin and mine is working fine.

djurcich
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdanish911 View Post
Don't know about knox but the new bootloader prevent firmware reversal so you can not flash it using odin on pc. However if you want to downgrade u can use mobile odin to downgrade as it does not flash boot loader and thus can downgrade your note 10.1 to 4.1.2

But again the bootloader will not be downgraded nor till now any method has been discovered to downgrade it. I my self downgraded using mobile odin and mine is working fine.
so sbdanish911 i can instsll any samsung rom. You say that there are no probles no FC or slowdown once doing the downgrade?

sbdanish911
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by djurcich View Post
so sbdanish911 i can instsll any samsung rom. You say that there are no probles no FC or slowdown once doing the downgrade?
Yeah bro i got no FC or slow down after downgrading just do a factory reset via recovery after downgrade and you will be good to go...

K-o-E
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Downgrading N8000 from kitkat to jelly with mobile odin pro

I've spent about 24 hrs searching all over the places/trying few methods till i came over Mobile ODIN and How to downgrade NOTE 10.1 (N8000) from Android 4.4.2 KitKat back to 4.1.2 Jellybean

Paid for odin mobile pro. Flashed the sucker initially back to stock rom then flashed with other rom of choice. Not the latest/grandest but I've got full control. Not touching kitkat again for the time being

Many thanks to Chainfire for awesome app!