[Q] Nzbget mobile?

Search This thread

xokol2lvox

Jul 7, 2010
No luck geeting nzbget mobile to work with fire tv. Works great on great on mx2. Anybody any luck with getting this app to work? Or any alternatives with autoextract and file sorting of nzbget or sabnzbd?

Nedle

Oct 5, 2013
I was thinking the same thing if I can get that working then use my external 5TB drive no need to leave my PC on anymore.

Got nzbmobile running on my FireTV. Mounted a 2TB external HDD using stickmount and using my FireTV as a download centre/XBMC machine now. Download speeds seems good, extracting can take a bit longer than I was used to on my computer but still fine.

Crashed for me first as well but tried it again a few days ago and it just worked. App wasn't updated so that can't be it. I did install it from the Playstore though, not sure how I installed it the first time.

xokol2lvox

Jul 7, 2010
Got nzbmobile running on my FireTV. Mounted a 2TB external HDD using stickmount and using my FireTV as a download centre/XBMC machine now. Download speeds seems good, extracting can take a bit longer than I was used to on my computer but still fine.

Crashed for me first as well but tried it again a few days ago and it just worked. App wasn't updated so that can't be it. I did install it from the Playstore though, not sure how I installed it the first time.

I think playstore install may have something to do with it as well. I can sideload all day and no go. I've installed playstore but nzbget mobile doesn't show up. I tried using fix for playstore to fool it into thinking firetv is nexus (forgot what fix was called). Only problem now playstore crashes. ??? Really weird, it's android, how is this so difficult. If I have time and figure this out I'll post back.

xokol2lvox

Jul 7, 2010
I think playstore install may have something to do with it as well. I can sideload all day and no go. I've installed playstore but nzbget mobile doesn't show up. I tried using fix for playstore to fool it into thinking firetv is nexus (forgot what fix was called). Only problem now playstore crashes. ??? Really weird, it's android, how is this so difficult. If I have time and figure this out I'll post back.

Just an update. NZBGET works all of a sudden now after installing play store. Even when sideloading like I had previously. I just started with fire tv restore , rerooted , installed play store again, and sideloaded latest version of nzbget and it worked.