Different launchers ?

19th June 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #21  
Flag Flint
Thanks Meter: 11

36 posts
More
I love nova I have used it on every rom AOSP or TW. When u buy Prime it opens great features like transparent status and nav bars plus the dock features are cool too and it is so smooth next launcher lags and eats memory and battery in my experience. .good luck

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1403187272506.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	2806866  
30th June 2014, 01:21 PM   |  #22  
Flag Da' Hood
Thanks Meter: 295

1,012 posts
More
I have used all of these launchers and can agree that it is user preference. I have been playing with the new Go launcher 5.x and have to say they did a good job of integrating some of the Next launcher settings. I am glad to see they got a away from the childish cartoon look and added functions. So for now I'll stay with it. Bash away if you like I can take it.
2nd July 2014, 09:24 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 51

315 posts
More
I have been using APEX Pro for about as long as it's been out. I've tried all the other launchers and still do when new ones are released. I always go back. Another favorite of mine is Themer. Lots of custom looks all for free.
13th July 2014, 04:22 AM   |  #24  
Flag Rancho Cordova, CA
Thanks Meter: 41

203 posts
More
I also, have used and is still using Apex pro. I've tried all the home launchers mentioned on this thread, but yet none seem the have what Apex has.

WUESTSIDER X !
Sent from my Galaxy Note III.
13th July 2014, 07:14 AM   |  #25  
SSLauncher The Original is the best of all worlds has everything the others have plus more with no lag its cost a lil in the play store but works amazing the customizations are endless
The Following User Says Thank You to jolly_roger_hook For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th August 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #26  
Flag Coral Gables, FL
Thanks Meter: 9

181 posts
Donate to Me
More
Give Smartlauncher a look. It has icon packs and looks very nice. It is also fast and has a small battery footprint.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread