Please help me remove a few apps, Titanium backup is not working

Search This thread

Damani311

Feb 27, 2011
Can't get rid of a few apps, tried force closing and then it won't give me an option to uninstall.

Also tried the recovery uninstall trick, didn't work...help!

s8freak

Jan 17, 2013
Sanger
Can't get rid of a few apps, tried force closing and then it won't give me an option to uninstall.

Also tried the recovery uninstall trick, didn't work...help!

First question are you rooted? Of so I use App Master Uninstaller from PlayStore works great even on system apps

"You stay classy San Diego" Sent from my ViSiX powered SG-G900A Rockin XKrome

Damani311

Feb 27, 2011
You can try system app remover, you need to be rooted https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jumobile.manager.systemapp&hl=en.
And wrong section, next time you need to post in Q&A http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4-att/help

Thanks, yeah I got it installed. Can I uninstall the Gmail app or does it need it to login to my accounts and everything? It keeps opening itself and I never actually use Gmail so I want to know if I can delete it. And sorry it appears that I post every single post in the wrong thread somehow

Joe-Tech

Thanks, yeah I got it installed. Can I uninstall the Gmail app or does it need it to login to my accounts and everything? It keeps opening itself and I never actually use Gmail so I want to know if I can delete it. And sorry it appears that I post every single post in the wrong thread somehow
I dont use the gmail app either, i use myMail, got all my emails in one app. Yes you can just remove it.

Reactions: DeadlySpyder

Damani311

Feb 27, 2011
Awesome thank you! One last quick question what app is it that is running this Google pictures thing, I don't see any specific app for a, the logo / icon says pictures, but I'm not sure what app it is but it's draining the heck out of my battery thanks

Damani311

Feb 27, 2011
Awesome thank you! One last quick question what app is it that is running this Google pictures thing, I don't see any specific app for a, the logo / icon says pictures, but I'm not sure what app it is but it's draining the heck out of my battery thanks

Joe-Tech

Uncheck "Google photos" under setting/Sync/ your google account:good:

Reactions: DeadlySpyder

DutchDogg54

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 16, 2011
Des Moines, IA
Thread moved to Q&A where it should have been posted originally. OP - please check the rules link in my signature to familiarize yourself with the expectations of you as a member of the forum.

Carry on.

Reactions: s8freak

Damani311

Feb 27, 2011
The photos application will not stop opening itself even after the sink is stopped. & I can't find it on the list at all on the app remover, it's not a user app for a system app. Anyone know how to get rid of this please let me know

Top Liked Posts