(Unofficial) LG G Flex custom ROM and recovery Development (for all US variants)

OP PhantomThiefX

1st April 2014, 10:25 PM   |  #251  
DC
Thanks Meter: 13

74 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imitenotbecrazy

Kind of disappointing this hasn't gone very far. HTC is going to be doing a retail sales trade in for certain employees and I may go to the M8 if this isn't solved by then. Shame cuz I love the Flex but there's a lot that needs to be cleaned up that just root can't fix.

sent from the new G Flex

i say go for it, the 2014 one will have a ton of development on it

lg is hell bent on locking everything down
1st April 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #252  
Thanks Meter: 128

595 posts
More
I'm definitely going to be getting a One as the trade in thing is too good to pass up. It's just a difference of trade in a nexus 4 and put out of pocket a little money or trade in flex and get it for free. Samsung already told me they're giving me an S5 so I'll be getting that in a few weeks too
1st August 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #253  
Thanks Meter: 295

547 posts
After some researching I'm going for the one+one. 3gigs of ram. Snapdragon 801 quad core clocked at 2.5 MHz 64 gig internal. Comes unlocked carrier and boot loader. Cyanogenmod built the stock OS out of the box. 5.5" 1080 display there's a reason why its called the flagship killer.
1st August 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #254  
Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 20

206 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattwheat

After some researching I'm going for the one+one. 3gigs of ram. Snapdragon 801 quad core clocked at 2.5 MHz 64 gig internal. Comes unlocked carrier and boot loader. Cyanogenmod built the stock OS out of the box. 5.5" 1080 display there's a reason why its called the flagship killer.

i would of gotten that along time ago its just so hard to get, since the only way to get is still the invite system.
1st August 2014, 06:26 PM   |  #255  
Flag Outside of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 3,659

8,963 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

And, read the reviews about the yellow banding on the screen, overheating, and weird reboots.. remember, its CM11 ONLY, so you need to be ok with that for as long as you own the phone. And, if you have issues with it, there is no support..
1st August 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #256  

547 posts
There's a ton of ROMs. As well as I can build aosp for it. Boot loader unlocked.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Last edited by mattwheat; 1st August 2014 at 11:30 PM. Reason: [IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/02/ene7agy2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/02/hapu7u4e.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/02/anu2edej.jpg[/IMG]
1st August 2014, 11:34 PM   |  #257  
Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 20

206 posts
More
Quote:

do you have any invites you can give out?
2nd August 2014, 12:32 AM   |  #258  
Flag Outside of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 3,659

8,963 posts
Donate to Me
More
wow, that is a ton of roms!
2nd August 2014, 04:37 AM   |  #259  

547 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip_viado

do you have any invites you can give out?

I wish I had one myself I just discovered the one plus one for real the other day. And registered on their website yesterday. So I'm eagerly waiting myself. And those screen shots were just the first page. There was several pages of development. Gsmarena said it's the most highly customizable and sure to be the most developed phone yet. And with Cyanogenmod supporting it, it's sure to be the smoothest. I read somewhere else that since it's not carrier specific and it's ota's will come down the pipe from CM that it will most likely be the first phone to get updates. Even before the nexus devices.
5th August 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #260  
Thanks Meter: 6

8 posts
ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

And, read the reviews about the yellow banding on the screen, overheating, and weird reboots.. remember, its CM11 ONLY, so you need to be ok with that for as long as you own the phone. And, if you have issues with it, there is no support..

NOTHING YOU JUST SAID ABOUT ONEPLUS IS CORRECT. 1ST YOU CAN THROW ANY OS ON THIS DEVICE AS LONG AS ITS COMPATIBLE . THE YELLOW BANDING HAS ONLY HAPPENED TO FEW PEOPLE AND TO THOSE WITH THAT PROBLEM THERE IS NOW A SOLUTION. (Oneplus forums) THE PHONE GETS HOT WITH HEAVY USE JUST LIKE ANY OTHER SMARTPHONE.
REBOOTS?? No NOT AT ALL. MY EXPERIENCE WITH ONEPLUS AND THE.SUPPORT I RECIEVED FROM THEM HAS BEEN NOTHINGS LESS THEM AMAZING. THE OPO IS.THE. BEST PHONE IVE EVER.OWENED PERIOD. SORRY FOR MY RANT,CAPS, AND PUNCTUATION.

THHHAANKK YOU!
I❤MY ONEPLUS ONE. DONT TALK **** HO.

The Following User Says Thank You to JimmyMcFallon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread