Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] b5510l donīt work dialertab, lcd.test after flash and update firmware touchscreen

OP marcospincha

29th April 2014, 04:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
First of all thank you very much and sorry for my English .
I had a problem updating my b5510l , load stock rom via ODIN and then made ​​the grave mistake of trying to update the firmware of the touch pad * # 2663 # ! Result: wifi error and stops operating the touchscreen .
Second rookie mistake , re-flash the stock rom and the phone stays on ... touch the android to continue ..
After reading several posts on this forum I've accomplished something and these are the steps:
1. Flashing stock rom with odin : PIT , bootloader , pda, moden and csc .
Two . Root with update.zip
Three . Connect my phone to pc and achievement androidscreencast I access the system .

The problem is that when trying to open the phone to dial * # * # 2663 # * # * and reflash the firmware of the touchscreen, I get:
*the phone application ( process.com.sec.android.app.dialertab ) has stopped unexpectedly . Try again ...
I installed exDialer and dialing the code have the same problem but with the application lcd.test

P / D: I also tried custom rom 's have the same result

I hope you can help me, Thank you so much for trying

Marcos
29th April 2014, 08:54 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,637

4,905 posts
if it force closes when you try to open the dialer its wrong firmware/rom

if it force closes when you try to enter that code you havent got the apk installed that it relates to most likely

you can try and install the following apks with system app installer (playstore) dont install them as a normal apk as they wont install

you can also put them in a flashable zip and flash them with system mounted

you can also download the correct firmware from my thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2700169
Attached Files
File Type: apk lcdtest.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.85 MB, 33 views)
File Type: apk Stk.apk - [Click for QR Code] (74.9 KB, 20 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
hello namesake! Thank you very much for the reply, I will try both methods you have given me. Also I commented that I flashed with the stock rom download from samobile, besides other roms.
closes the dialertab alone fails to open. when I load the code in the exDialer lcd.test title screen appears but takes time and displays the closing force.
I got up to date with the results.
Greetings!
Mark
29th April 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
hello friend, I flashed via odin the stock rom you told me and I still have the same problem, even on the home screen with the emergency call button to force me off the phone application.
installing the applications you have given me not get results.
I am clueless
29th April 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London

4,905 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcospincha

hello friend, I flashed via odin the stock rom you told me and I still have the same problem, even on the home screen with the emergency call button to force me off the phone application.
installing the applications you have given me not get results.
I am clueless

if you cant sort it via flashing stock rom via odin take it to repair shop and ask them to reflash your firmware and bootloaders using a jtag
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 12:20 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
hello friend! sorry for the question, If the phone responds via Odin and loading the latest stock rom with bootloaders still having the same problem. What else will make the sat with jtag?
30th April 2014, 12:28 AM   |  #7  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London

4,905 posts
Quote:

hello friend! sorry for the question, If the phone responds via Odin and loading the latest stock rom with bootloaders still having the same problem. What else will make the sat with jtag?

it shouldnt be force closing if you have flashed the correct firmware via odin and everything has been done properly

this is why I said take it to a repair shop when they can erase everything off the phone and redo every part of the firmware with a jtag to ensure everything is done properly
30th April 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
anyway I want to avoid going to a sat. I have another query, if I get a nandroid backup from another phone and charge it via cwm on mine could solve the problem?

another dumb question I have to ask is: what if the active box nand erase all in odin? this would erase all of my phone? lose download mode doing a hard brick?
or would allow me to fully charge the stock rom from scratch?

excuse me by the insistence and if my question is very silly. Your interest is a great help to me.
30th April 2014, 02:04 AM   |  #9  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London

4,905 posts
Quote:

anyway I want to avoid going to a sat. I have another query, if I get a nandroid backup from another phone and charge it via cwm on mine could solve the problem?

another dumb question I have to ask is: what if the active box nand erase all in odin? this would erase all of my phone? lose download mode doing a hard brick?
or would allow me to fully charge the stock rom from scratch?

excuse me by the insistence and if my question is very silly. Your interest is a great help to me.

never tick anything else in odin - you will risk damaging your phone

you can google what the other things do

the nandroid backup would have to be from the same phone using the same kernel and recovery as you or you need to flash the kernel and use the recovery from which the backup was made

you would also need to data wipe after flashing it else you will have all their data
5th August 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #10  

1 posts
Iīm exact in the same point as Mark....

were you able to solve it?

Iīm looking for a nandroid backup or a 2.3.4 or 2.3.5 firmware.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread