FORUMS

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

*WIP* Stock KK on LS970 and Discussion

1st August 2014, 11:00 PM |#61  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Pretty much just the ones dwielunski recommended for artmod. Going to flash stock to test gps.
 
 
1st August 2014, 11:05 PM |#62  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 245
 
More
Yeah, no problems with gps over here
Edit: do you guys have the green shadow in the status bar clock text? Or did I mess that up myself with gravitybox?

Last edited by dwielunski; 2nd August 2014 at 05:38 AM.
2nd August 2014, 12:34 PM |#63  
Member
Flag 경기도(Gyeonggi Do)
Thanks Meter: 40
 
Donate to Me
More
Talking No USIM card remove mod - Stock Message App
Stock Message app.
No USIM card remove mod.
UniMessageBin.apk LGMessage.apk LGMms.apk


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8265&page=2#19
Last edited by jgkim; 2nd August 2014 at 01:43 PM.
2nd August 2014, 02:05 PM |#64  
engine95's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,636
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgkim

Stock Message app.
No USIM card remove mod.
UniMessageBin.apk LGMessage.apk LGMms.apk


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8265&page=2#19

Sorry, but I'm confused.
Do we need to modify all those apks also?
2nd August 2014, 03:12 PM |#65  
Member
Flag 경기도(Gyeonggi Do)
Thanks Meter: 40
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by engine95

Sorry, but I'm confused.
Do we need to modify all those apks also?

UniMessageBin.apk(art mod rom) LGMms.apk(lucky rom) LGMessage.apk(gsm G3 Message app)
LG Stock Message app(gsm app). gsm->cdma (checkSim skip)
Last edited by jgkim; 2nd August 2014 at 03:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jgkim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th August 2014, 02:18 AM |#66  
engine95's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,636
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgkim

UniMessageBin.apk(art mod rom) LGMms.apk(lucky rom) LGMessage.apk(gsm G3 Message app)
LG Stock Message app(gsm app). gsm->cdma (checkSim skip)

You're a cryptic one aren't you.
I've installed:
UniMessageBin.apk - from artmod rom - rw-r-r
LGMessage.apk - from a G3 rom - rw-r-r
Messagebin.apk - from Epsilon I believe - rw-r-r
and tried both modified and stock LGMms3.apk - from Lucky - rw-r-r
No dice.
Am I supoosed to modify the Messagebin.apk like I did to Lucky LGMms3.apk instead?
And my other question is...Does this get us a working Stock Messaging app?
4th August 2014, 08:22 AM |#67  
Member
Flag 경기도(Gyeonggi Do)
Thanks Meter: 40
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by engine95

You're a cryptic one aren't you.
I've installed:
UniMessageBin.apk - from artmod rom - rw-r-r
LGMessage.apk - from a G3 rom - rw-r-r
Messagebin.apk - from Epsilon I believe - rw-r-r
and tried both modified and stock LGMms3.apk - from Lucky - rw-r-r
No dice.
Am I supoosed to modify the Messagebin.apk like I did to Lucky LGMms3.apk instead?
And my other question is...Does this get us a working Stock Messaging app?

Stock Messaging app
artmod rom - signedUniMessageBin.apk (e975 based) /system/priv-app/signedUniMessageBin.apk rwxrwxrwx
UniMessageBin.apk -> signedUniMessageBin.apk(usim check removed stock app)

Lucky rom - signedLGMms3.apk (f180l based) /system/priv-app/signedLGMms3.apk rwxrwxrwx
LGMms3.apk -> signedLGMms3.apk(usim check removed stock app)

The app can be used to modify the installation stock message app on each rom.
artmod rom : LGMms3.apk(x)
Lucky rom : UniMessageBin.apk(x)
Last edited by jgkim; 4th August 2014 at 08:29 AM.
4th August 2014, 08:24 AM |#68  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 245
 
More
I am working on xposed mods to tweak the appearance to match the G3 a little better (starting with artmod ROM).

5th August 2014, 04:02 PM |#69  
Senior Member
Flag Amchi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Anyone read this - http://m.gsmarena.com/lg_optimus_g_a...-news-9215.php
The Following User Says Thank You to Abhijeet357 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes