Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,313 Members 47,458 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

YP-G70 stuck on Samsung logo

Tip us?
 
lennonsan
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Exclamation YP-G70 stuck on Samsung logo

So, I have used this ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2568478
And it worked all fine until i wanted to install GAPPS and then it got stuck on the SlimKAT logo, So I used the TWRP that came with in order to Remove Cache and Clean Partition and extras that it had there.
Now it's stuck on the Samsung logo and going to TWRP works, also going to Download Mode, but the problem is that I tried all stock Firmwares available that worked for me before and now none helps, also tried to install CWM but it's stuck on TWRP.
I really don't know what to do and need help of the experts here in xda-developers.


It's very important to me,
Lennon.
 
Meticulus
Old
#2  
Meticulus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,704
Posts: 1,148
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Springfield

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonsan View Post
So, I have used this ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2568478
And it worked all fine until i wanted to install GAPPS and then it got stuck on the SlimKAT logo, So I used the TWRP that came with in order to Remove Cache and Clean Partition and extras that it had there.
Now it's stuck on the Samsung logo and going to TWRP works, also going to Download Mode, but the problem is that I tried all stock Firmwares available that worked for me before and now none helps, also tried to install CWM but it's stuck on TWRP.
I really don't know what to do and need help of the experts here in xda-developers.


It's very important to me,
Lennon.
If you wish to revert to a pre-KitKat ROM, Read this:
https://github.com/Meticulus/slim_de...7f3faaf72e256b
Follow the directions for "Reverting to a PRE-LVM ROM"
  • Simply because "A" precedes "B" doesn't necessarily mean that "A" caused "B"
  • Let's work the problem people. Let's not make things worse by guessing.
  • I don't care about what anything was DESIGNED to do, I care about what it CAN do.



Development Projects @ meticulus.co.vu
Carbon ROM for Samsung Galaxy Exhibit / Ace 2e
Carbon ROM for Samsung Galaxy Player 5
Carbon ROM for Hisense Sero 7 Pro
The Following User Says Thank You to Meticulus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
lennonsan
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticulus View Post
If you wish to revert to a pre-KitKat ROM, Read this:

Follow the directions for "Reverting to a PRE-LVM ROM"
It didn't work or I maybe just don't know how.
Can you explain step by step and what should I download if possible ?

Thanks.
 
beeewell
Old
(Last edited by beeewell; 5th August 2014 at 07:21 PM.) Reason: add more info
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 78
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default This should work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonsan View Post
It didn't work or I maybe just don't know how.
Can you explain step by step and what should I download if possible ?

Thanks.
It goes without saying but I'll say it anyway...I'm not responsible if you mess up your device...Also, I'm not sure it will work for your Korean device.

This assumes that you have an external SD Card - I've included several extra steps for safety and to MAKE SURE that you do NOT erase your SD card accidentally - You would not be the 1st person to do that...If you do not have an external SD card, ignore these instructions:

Step 1: Download any GB kernel - here's one that I know works for USA device: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2318550

Step 2: Download any GB Rom - here's one that I know works for USA device: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2123715

Step 3: put both files on your external SD card

Step 4: Using TWRP, install the GB kernel

Step 5: Power off your device

Step 6: Physically remove your external SD card

Step 7: Boot into CWM recovery by pressing and holding both the volume up and power buttons until the Samsung logo appears

Step 8: Wipe data, cache, Dalvik (in advanced), & format system (in mounts & storage)

Step 9: power off the device

Step 10: physically re-insert your external SD card

Step 11: Boot into CWM recovery by pressing and holding both the volume up and power buttons until the Samsung logo appears

Step 12: install the GB Rom

Step 13: reboot
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes