Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Camera Glitching Sprint HTC One Max

OP pilotdudeman1

29th May 2014, 11:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
I rooted and s-off my one max and am running a custom Rom. Have tried with multiple roms and still no success. My camera regardless of the app I'm using, now makes a weird clicking and vibrating noise and motion. My pictures are blurry and very wavy. Anyone know the stock RUU or a fix for this? Anyone have this issue?

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Free mobile app
29th May 2014, 11:48 PM   |  #2  
Flag Zordaq Motorsports, Shah Alam, Selangor
Thanks Meter: 121

226 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotdudeman1

I rooted and s-off my one max and am running a custom Rom. Have tried with multiple roms and still no success. My camera regardless of the app I'm using, now makes a weird clicking and vibrating noise and motion. My pictures are blurry and very wavy. Anyone know the stock RUU or a fix for this? Anyone have this issue?

This should be in Q&A section. Btw, I didn't have any issue with my max. Thought it maybe hardware related

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th May 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
It didn't do it before root....

3rd June 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
anyone?? need help!
3rd August 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #5  
Flag Boroujerd
Thanks Meter: 12

113 posts
More
i had this problem too . glitchy and vibrate sound from camera and it cant focus . any solution ? it happend 3 days after s-off
4th August 2014, 04:31 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 40

674 posts
install googles camera in the store and see if you hear/experience the same issue....
5th August 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotdudeman1

Mine started to have this same issue last week. I got my One Max from Verizon on the launch date. I didn't do any MOD on this one so it is still covered under warranty. I tried install Camera 360, same thing. Reset to factory default, same thing. I believe it is a HW issue. So I talked to tech support @ Verizon and have it replaced. Should have the replacement end of week this week.

I tried contact the tech support @ HTC but took forever to connect to the live chat session. I suggest you may try to ask them if this is HW or software issue... Good luck.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread