Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 37,485 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Camera Glitching Sprint HTC One Max

Tip us?

pilotdudeman1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Camera Glitching Sprint HTC One Max

I rooted and s-off my one max and am running a custom Rom. Have tried with multiple roms and still no success. My camera regardless of the app I'm using, now makes a weird clicking and vibrating noise and motion. My pictures are blurry and very wavy. Anyone know the stock RUU or a fix for this? Anyone have this issue?

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Free mobile app

mafyas
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotdudeman1 View Post
I rooted and s-off my one max and am running a custom Rom. Have tried with multiple roms and still no success. My camera regardless of the app I'm using, now makes a weird clicking and vibrating noise and motion. My pictures are blurry and very wavy. Anyone know the stock RUU or a fix for this? Anyone have this issue?

This should be in Q&A section. Btw, I didn't have any issue with my max. Thought it maybe hardware related

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

|| HTC One Max International - Running [ViperMax 2.0.0] [Lunar Max Kernel] [Unlocked] [Rooted] [S-OFF] ||

pilotdudeman1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
It didn't do it before root....

pilotdudeman1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
anyone?? need help!

amirsardari
Old
Thanks Meter 12
i had this problem too . glitchy and vibrate sound from camera and it cant focus . any solution ? it happend 3 days after s-off
hTC One M8

marctronixx
Old
Thanks Meter 21
install googles camera in the store and see if you hear/experience the same issue....

stickyplus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotdudeman1 View Post

Mine started to have this same issue last week. I got my One Max from Verizon on the launch date. I didn't do any MOD on this one so it is still covered under warranty. I tried install Camera 360, same thing. Reset to factory default, same thing. I believe it is a HW issue. So I talked to tech support @ Verizon and have it replaced. Should have the replacement end of week this week.

I tried contact the tech support @ HTC but took forever to connect to the live chat session. I suggest you may try to ask them if this is HW or software issue... Good luck.