FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Camera Glitching Sprint HTC One Max

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By pilotdudeman1, Junior Member on 29th May 2014, 10:36 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I rooted and s-off my one max and am running a custom Rom. Have tried with multiple roms and still no success. My camera regardless of the app I'm using, now makes a weird clicking and vibrating noise and motion. My pictures are blurry and very wavy. Anyone know the stock RUU or a fix for this? Anyone have this issue?

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Free mobile app

29th May 2014, 10:48 PM |#2  
Flag Zordaq Motorsports, Shah Alam, Selangor
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotdudeman1

I rooted and s-off my one max and am running a custom Rom. Have tried with multiple roms and still no success. My camera regardless of the app I'm using, now makes a weird clicking and vibrating noise and motion. My pictures are blurry and very wavy. Anyone know the stock RUU or a fix for this? Anyone have this issue?

This should be in Q&A section. Btw, I didn't have any issue with my max. Thought it maybe hardware related

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th May 2014, 10:53 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
It didn't do it before root....

3rd June 2014, 05:11 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
anyone?? need help!
3rd August 2014, 10:31 PM |#5  
Flag Boroujerd
Thanks Meter: 45

More
i had this problem too . glitchy and vibrate sound from camera and it cant focus . any solution ? it happend 3 days after s-off
4th August 2014, 03:31 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
install googles camera in the store and see if you hear/experience the same issue....
5th August 2014, 10:22 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotdudeman1

Mine started to have this same issue last week. I got my One Max from Verizon on the launch date. I didn't do any MOD on this one so it is still covered under warranty. I tried install Camera 360, same thing. Reset to factory default, same thing. I believe it is a HW issue. So I talked to tech support @ Verizon and have it replaced. Should have the replacement end of week this week.

I tried contact the tech support @ HTC but took forever to connect to the live chat session. I suggest you may try to ask them if this is HW or software issue... Good luck.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)