Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

any app for slow shutter camera ??

OP kkloki1997

16th April 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
is there any apk for slow shutter camera feature ? to capture the light trails !

thank you
16th April 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Long exposure support ! like the app in iOS - slow shutter !
is there any?
1st June 2014, 08:38 AM   |  #3  
SahilTech's Avatar
Member
Flag Jabalpur
Thanks Meter: 18
 
92 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
No not yet but maybe someday

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st June 2014, 11:54 AM   |  #4  
supreethms's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 180
 
654 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkloki1997

Long exposure support ! like the app in iOS - slow shutter !
is there any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SahilTech

No not yet but maybe someday

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Don't any of you know about Camera FV-5 ?
That's literally the best camera app i have seen.
The pro version supports Long Exposure up to 60 seconds.
5th June 2014, 08:13 PM   |  #5  
SahilTech's Avatar
Member
Flag Jabalpur
Thanks Meter: 18
 
92 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supreethms

Don't any of you know about Camera FV-5 ?
That's literally the best camera app i have seen.
The pro version supports Long Exposure up to 60 seconds.

i'll surely give it a try
8th July 2014, 09:49 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 3
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkloki1997

is there any apk for slow shutter camera feature ? to capture the light trails !

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SahilTech

No not yet but maybe someday

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by supreethms

Don't any of you know about Camera FV-5 ?
That's literally the best camera app i have seen.
The pro version supports Long Exposure up to 60 seconds.

Try LenX
The Following User Says Thank You to monopecez For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th August 2014, 11:23 PM   |  #7  
ZareliMan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Camera FV-5 offers long exposure and many more DSLR-like features.
Although slow shutter reduces your quality to the max video resolution.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes