Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 45,192 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to install google play store into a phone bought from China

Tip us?

okritvik
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs down Installing Google Play store

Respected sir,
I have China (cailbar) phone. I want to Install Google play store. I followed your steps by using framaroot and root browser. It is showing that "unfortunately your google framework has stopped". Please help me to solve this problem.

hussainnaqvee
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by alimba View Post
Thanks for the advice. I just wanted to point out that I was able to install the Google Play store on 2 Huawei phones in China without rooting them. I just downloaded the APKs and installed them using the Android installer. I was relieved that rooting and changing permission was unnecessary.
I found that installing the Google Play apk by itself was enough (but I opted for a newer version than the one posted here). I also updated both phones to the latest firmware before doing this. This may have helped get rid of any limitations imposed by the mobile phone carrier (China Mobile, China Unicom, etc.).
On a friend's coolpad, however, I did have to install the additional 2 APKs to get the Google Play store to work and he still was not able to sync his Google calendar and contacts after that. So unfortunately YMMV.
Hi!
I have also Huawei g610-T11 bought from China (CMCC)
But not rooted and I just installed it but all gapps force closing . I am not able to use it

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by okritvik View Post
Respected sir,
I have China (cailbar) phone. I want to Install Google play store. I followed your steps by using framaroot and root browser. It is showing that "unfortunately your google framework has stopped". Please help me to solve this problem.
You have to convert all these apps to system apps via link2sd. But your phone must be rooted to convert these apps to system apps and to use link2sd app.
The Following User Says Thank You to hussainnaqvee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
ascend g330d, google play issue, u8825d