Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 39,056 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Review of Jabra ROX wireless bluetooth stereo earbuds w/lots of pics!!!

Tip us?

ngoonee
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectron View Post
Yeah, most of these sports bluetooth headsets have battery checking functionality when you press one of the volume buttons, it tells you high/med/low level of battery, Plantronics app was a bit more precise, but also keep in mind BBG2 battery capacity is less than ROX and BBX, so you might have to check it more often ROX has a really good bass, as a matter of fact I'm only referring to EQing the sound in order to reduce some bass and bring up upper mids/treble to brighten the sound to a more "audiophile" level. By default without EQ, you will get bass in your face! From what you are saying, sounds like ROX might be the one for you, as long as you have low expectations about phone call quality using those
Got my pair, and yes the music sounds great! Haven't tried it on calls yet, but that's minimal usage for me I think. Quite happy with these, thanks for your reviews vectron! Would not have gone for them otherwise, as the only quality bluetooth headset in my circles is the jaybird bluebuds x my brother has.

vectron
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1973
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngoonee View Post
Got my pair, and yes the music sounds great! Haven't tried it on calls yet, but that's minimal usage for me I think. Quite happy with these, thanks for your reviews vectron! Would not have gone for them otherwise, as the only quality bluetooth headset in my circles is the jaybird bluebuds x my brother has.
So what does your brother think of these?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you find my post helpful, please hit Thanks

Complete list of all smartphone and tablet accessory REVIEWS by Vectron -> HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ngoonee
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectron View Post
So what does your brother think of these?
No complaints, and they do sound really good, with good battery life. Going to do an audio comparison test with him the next time we meet =)

moviehunter2009
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Sorry but can i charge them with my samsung HM1500 power suply? or my Htc? samsung is 4,7v i think and Htc is 5v......what do you think?