Post Reply

Paranoid Android

OP _INSPIREed

13th May 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #1  
_INSPIREed's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 767
 
626 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Paranoid Android is probably top 3 of my all time favorite ROMs, my backup nexus 5 just suffered an accident (*silently cries* ) but that lead me to this thought...is there anybody out there who can and is willing to maintain an unofficial build of paranoid android for the note 3?
13th May 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
188 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _INSPIREed

Paranoid Android is probably top 3 of my all time favorite ROMs, my backup nexus 5 just suffered an accident (*silently cries* ) but that lead me to this thought...is there anybody out there who can and is willing to maintain an unofficial build of paranoid android for the note 3?

Look in to PAC-ROM. I believe it has lots of the features from paranoid.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
13th May 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #3  
_INSPIREed's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 767
 
626 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil.culler

Look in to PAC-ROM. I believe it has lots of the features from paranoid.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I've ran PAC, great ROM, but Im actually kinda interested in the new PA feature hover, as well
13th May 2014, 09:55 PM   |  #4  
dirrtyswan's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
81 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
i'm sure it will be on PAC rom real soon if its in PA beta now
6th August 2014, 10:22 AM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
So what if we just flash the one for n9005? With an Aosp compatible kernel.
Last edited by pulsarvp; 6th August 2014 at 10:24 AM.
6th August 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by _INSPIREed

I've ran PAC, great ROM, but Im actually kinda interested in the new PA feature hover, as well

"hover" is listed in the features for PAC Rom, I just checked. Looks like an awesome ROM
6th August 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 130
 
586 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
You could also try out Temasek's Unofficial CM11 builds, LOVE them. First ROM I have been with for such a long time. If you want info, his Twitter handle is @temasek71

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes