Rooting your phone and using custom Recoveries and ROMS have risks and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers. In case of any mishap I am not responsible if you brick/ruin your phone in any way.
Basic computer skills are required and minimal knowledges about phones and phones utilities too.
Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
I've compiled several recoveries for this phone from source. From what I saw, these are the first for this version of the phone, besides the rua1's MtKDroidTools version. For international version (ROW - S029 and so on) I saw there are more.
1. CWM modified by me (Carliv's modified CWM)
- non-touch, based on CWM 6+ as I specified here. More info on that thread.
2. Carliv Touch Recovery v1.5
- based on above recovery, but with touch navigations keys on the bottom of the screen. More info here.
3. Carliv Touch Recovery v2.5
- same as v1.5, but with full touch navigation support. More info here.
This phone has an emulated storage for internal sdcard, and that will not work with these versions of recovery. It works only with original recovery, or will work with a newer version, compiled in cm-11.0 building environment.