Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 38,756 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tab Pro 8.4-how I fixed oversensitive screen

Tip us?

dorpmuller
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Thanks a million! Fixed. That screen booster app did't work so well with me either at times and I got so I wasn't using the tab at all. Now it's perfect-really appreciate it.

Rich

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

talhamdi
Old
Thanks Meter 2
The new firmware for SM-T325 fixed the problem T325XXU1BNE3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to talhamdi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thomasj5
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hi, sorry for dragging this thread back up and going off topic a bit, but just wondering is the 'increase touch sensitivity' option you get with the galaxy note 3 and s4 and s5 an option with the galaxy tab pro 8.4 or the tab 4?

Ie could you wear gloves and type with it or use a pencil to type/write on it like you can do with the devices that have the option.

Many thanks in advance.

simacca
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasj5 View Post
Hi, sorry for dragging this thread back up and going off topic a bit, but just wondering is the 'increase touch sensitivity' option you get with the galaxy note 3 and s4 and s5 an option with the galaxy tab pro 8.4 or the tab 4?

Ie could you wear gloves and type with it or use a pencil to type/write on it like you can do with the devices that have the option.

Many thanks in advance.
Just picked one up today and can't see any options for extra sensitivity mode or similar. Back on topic, my screen seems fine so far

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to simacca For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

double.happiness
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I had firmware NAI and I flashed ND3 but the oversensivity of the screen il still here, i also downloaded the app suggested by The OP And another one called touchscreentune but the screen il still a problem. I ordered some screen protector i Hope They Will solve this annoying problem

Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

locutusx
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I have a Canadian PRO 8.4 which came with NAI and would not go to any newer firmware using KIES. (thumbs down to Samsung Canada)
The screen oversensitivity was just ridiculous. Unusable. Was about to return it.

But I read that I can switch firmware to the US version, which is ND3, and it doesn't trip KNOX. So I did... and I also did factory reset/data wipe at same time.

Now (with ND3), it's beautiful. Problem completely solved, and decided to keep the tablet!

macioh
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by locutusx View Post
But I read that I can switch firmware to the US version, which is ND3, and it doesn't trip KNOX.
where did you read that?

Wysłane z mojego SM-T320 przy użyciu Tapatalka

locutusx
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by macioh View Post
where did you read that?

Wysłane z mojego SM-T320 przy użyciu Tapatalka
whole bunch of different places, including this forum plus others.

anyways I *DID* change my firmware from Canadian to US and my knox was not tripped, and my device is still "Official"

so it doesn't matter where i read it... the point is, now i have personal experience

xpto32
Old
(Last edited by xpto32; 6th August 2014 at 07:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by talhamdi View Post
The new firmware for SM-T325 fixed the problem T325XXU1BNE3
Thanks a lot!!! Mine is T-320, I installed T320XXU1BND3 and the problem is completely gone! I didn't have to wipe. All apps and settings from the original rom remained. No knox trip. Here is the link with intructions, if someone is interested: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=29095