FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Found a dock that works with the Z1 Compact

81 posts
Thanks Meter: 16
 
By Zoidy, Member on 1st February 2014, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th June 2014, 10:33 AM |#41  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is this the same docking station? - http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00I...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
 
 
6th August 2014, 03:33 AM |#42  
His Dudeness's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Thanks to the OP for the research
Saving me to pay 5 times the price of the DK31 here.
6th August 2014, 08:27 AM |#43  
GethPrime's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,353
 
More
I got myself one of these noname docks for 5 USD like 2 months ago, works perfectly fine with Z1C. Even the usb passthrough charging works fine.

Bought it at http://banggood.com

The Following User Says Thank You to GethPrime For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2014, 03:20 PM |#44  
einfachgaer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devstaff

I got myself one of these noname docks for 5 USD like 2 months ago, works perfectly fine with Z1C. Even the usb passthrough charging works fine.

Bought it at http://banggood.com

Which one have you ordered? This one is the only one I can find and it looks different than yours.
6th August 2014, 03:23 PM |#45  
GethPrime's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,353
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by einfachgaer

Which one have you ordered? This one is the only one I can find and it looks different than yours.

http://banggood.com/Magnetic-Charger...-p-920599.html

5,99 USD incl. worldwide shipping
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GethPrime For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2014, 07:19 PM |#46  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devstaff

http://banggood.com/Magnetic-Charger...-p-920599.html

5,99 USD incl. worldwide shipping

That link just goes to the homepage for me

Try this
http://www.banggood.com/Magnetic-Cha...-p-920599.html
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes