Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,032 Members 44,436 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How can i remove lock screen dual clock

Tip us?

nashpantheron
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutCell View Post
I downloaded the QuickShortcutMaker but when i search I can't find "roaming dual clock"? I only get the "clock", can anyone please help..
U can just use the search bar above the menu. Its easier. =)

havenlau
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickz View Post
Wow, that seems like alot of work. This is what I did... not sure if it gives the same effect, but works for me on a F400L

Settings > Global roaming > Roaming Time Settings > Use roaming dual-clock (untick this)
that's the direct path a lot of people couldnt find, the shortcut maker makes it more obvious to show

Blaster1984
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Hello guys, thanks for the solution on how to remove the dual clock the app works perfectly I can finally remove it. Now I have another question, if you have the korean version or the 400s versions, if you go to your calendar app you will see that you have some korean holidays, I haven't been able to find how to remove those, i went to account and sync and I cannot remove korean holidays. So I went to QuickShortcutMaker app, under activities I clicked on calendar and went to setting, I unchecked korean holidays but when I go back the app crashes. Is there any other way to remove that??

I appreciate it. DONT WANT TO SEE THOSE KOREAN LETTERS!!!!!