Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,571 Members 51,313 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SM-T520 Debloated, Rooted, Deodexed, Zipaligned, & Knoxless Team Freeze Rom

Tip us?

TenisConcordia
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I forgot to check the S Planner,can someone post it here,the app and the widget?..thank you so much

Sent from my SM-T520 using xda premium
ROM: Android Revolution HD 6.5

Shaheer
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Hello Everyone!

First, we'd like to thank everyone for trying our rom! We really appreciate all the like and thanks we got for it. However, there are far better roms out there now for this device as we have seen. Especially the Gigawatts one! Since, sh0cksquatch has quit from the team due to the fact that he doesn't have time for it and it's just me now I think it would be best now for me to just stop as i'm not sure I could make the rom any better than it currently is now. This was just a fun project for me in the beginning as I wanted people to have a clean rom for this device. I'm glad that other people are joining that to contribute to that idea. It was fun and exciting making this rom. Please don't take this as a joke. Once again thanks everyone!
NOTE: The links for my rom will still be up for future use. BUT, I encourage everyone to try the Gigawatts ROM. It's far better than mine!
-ik4evr2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shaheer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

k8108
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by ik4evr2 View Post
Hello Everyone!

First, we'd like to thank everyone for trying our rom! We really appreciate all the like and thanks we got for it. However, there are far better roms out there now for this device as we have seen. Especially the Gigawatts one! Since, sh0cksquatch has quit from the team due to the fact that he doesn't have time for it and it's just me now I think it would be best now for me to just stop as i'm not sure I could make the rom any better than it currently is now. This was just a fun project for me in the beginning as I wanted people to have a clean rom for this device. I'm glad that other people are joining that to contribute to that idea. It was fun and exciting making this rom. Please don't take this as a joke. Once again thanks everyone!
NOTE: The links for my rom will still be up for future use. BUT, I encourage everyone to try the Gigawatts ROM. It's far better than mine!
-ik4evr2
Thanks for all your efforts in putting this rom together! I have really enjoyed using it!

mitchellvii
Old
Thanks Meter 1183
Default Is it possible to port this rom to Tab S 10.5?

Dear Dev,

This is an SOS from the Tab S 10.5 Forum. We have root and recovery but no roms so far :'(

The Tab S 10.5 has the same cpu and gpu as the Tab Pro 10.1. Would it be possible without a vast amount of work to port this rom to the Tab S 10.5? You'd be a hero to us over there as we are getting about zero development love.

Thanks in advance. Hope you will consider

mrwookie6379
Old
Thanks Meter 1496
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchellvii View Post
Dear Dev,

This is an SOS from the Tab S 10.5 Forum. We have root and recovery but no roms so far :'(

The Tab S 10.5 has the same cpu and gpu as the Tab Pro 10.1. Would it be possible without a vast amount of work to port this rom to the Tab S 10.5? You'd be a hero to us over there as we are getting about zero development love.

Thanks in advance. Hope you will consider

Not to rain on Shaheer's parade but if he does not want to put a ROM together I am in the process of putting together a ROM for the Tab Pro 10.1 (I only recieved it yesterday) so if you could point me in the direction of a system dump/image (or model no and I'll get a system image) it shouldn't be too much hassle for me to put something together for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrwookie6379 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shaheer
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwookie6379 View Post
Not to rain on Shaheer's parade but if he does not want to put a ROM together I am in the process of putting together a ROM for the Tab Pro 10.1 (I only recieved it yesterday) so if you could point me in the direction of a system dump/image (or model no and I'll get a system image) it shouldn't be too much hassle for me to put something together for you.
Hey,

Actually what @mitchellvii was talking about was the Tab S 10.5 (The newer one). I've already released it too. But if you're looking to make one for the 10.1 i'm sure people would love that too.
If I helped you out or you like my work, then please click thanks!

Proud Developer of:
-Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 TeamFreeze ROM
-ThunderRom800 for Galaxy Tab S