Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,167 Members 44,511 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Poweramp patching problem.

Tip us?

chamathka_sooriyapala
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Poweramp patching problem.

Guys I have a Galaxy s4 mini GT I9195 model.

When I got the phone I first rooted it. Then I installed Poweramp trial, Poweramp unlocker then using lucky patcher I patched it.

But After a about day there was a error message as in the attachment.

Then I uninstalled and went to playstore to download poweramp trial again. Then I noticed my plastore was not working. I did everything I could do but it didn't work I removed my gmail account and add another one to check. When adding that account it said message like "cannot establish a reliable connection with google" and bla ba bla... So after that I installed CM11 kitkat rom to my mobile and installed poweramp again. Samething happened to google playstore and poweramp again. After that I installed Samsung original rom for my mobile again. I want to install poweramp again but I'm afraid that it will give the same problem again because I cant flash my mobile again and again.

Can Somone help me with this error please. I will really appreciate it!

Thankyou!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10307243_314485512034845_6239905664770386221_n.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	2744761  

rockingpranjit95
Old
Thanks Meter 7
don't worry dude! I too faced same problem. But now noticed that patch by *SaNX* was only for poweramp build 539 ; so it may not work for other versions.

The new poweramp is build 555, hours before I have installed the new version of luckypatcher > http://lucky-patcher.netbew.com/download/
it now contains other custom patches
install latest version of poweramp & run it for few minutes & open latest luckypatcher & patch by *patch_ren.by.ramzezzz_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.buil d 554 (and up)*
no need to install unlocker
The Following User Says Thank You to rockingpranjit95 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chamathka_sooriyapala
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Dude You sure about this? Because I'm tired of flashing my mobile again and again? :(

rockingpranjit95
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamathka_sooriyapala View Post
Dude You sure about this? Because I'm tired of flashing my mobile again and again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamathka_sooriyapala
Dude You sure about the solution you gave me? Because I'm so tired of flashing my mobile again and again. That sucks
I also has experienced this problem dude, I just patched hours before, & everything is fine now,
you should do a backup of your Rom before patching, coz if something goes wrong you can restore again, no need to flash again.
& yup am sure it Will work.. but don't install unlocker!

Saket Suman
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockingpranjit95 View Post
don't worry dude! I too faced same problem. But now noticed that patch by *SaNX* was only for poweramp build 539 ; so it may not work for other versions.

The new poweramp is build 555, hours before I have installed the new version of luckypatcher > http://lucky-patcher.netbew.com/download/
it now contains other custom patches
install latest version of poweramp & run it for few minutes & open latest luckypatcher & patch by *patch_ren.by.ramzezzz_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.buil d 554 (and up)*
no need to install unlocker
Will it work on rooted odexed rom?
I am on odexed stock rom of LG L90...

FarrukhQadri
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamathka_sooriyapala View Post
Guys I have a Galaxy s4 mini GT I9195 model.

When I got the phone I first rooted it. Then I installed Poweramp trial, Poweramp unlocker then using lucky patcher I patched it.

But After a about day there was a error message as in the attachment.

Then I uninstalled and went to playstore to download poweramp trial again. Then I noticed my plastore was not working. I did everything I could do but it didn't work I removed my gmail account and add another one to check. When adding that account it said message like "cannot establish a reliable connection with google" and bla ba bla... So after that I installed CM11 kitkat rom to my mobile and installed poweramp again. Samething happened to google playstore and poweramp again. After that I installed Samsung original rom for my mobile again. I want to install poweramp again but I'm afraid that it will give the same problem again because I cant flash my mobile again and again.

Can Somone help me with this error please. I will really appreciate it!

Thankyou!

first you need to disable auto updates from playstore if it updates itself you will see this error
second you need the exact version which works with lucky patcher not the above version
i have installed modded playstore so i can use any version of poweramp without patching it , it will automatically verfiy your license offline that the best possible solution

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saket Suman View Post
Will it work on rooted odexed rom?
I am on odexed stock rom of LG L90...
yes lucky patcher can work on any rooted device