Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more
Post Reply

[Q] Xiaomi Redmi Root

OP c.adhityaa

10th June 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Hi.

I have a Redmi (HM 1W). But I just can't seem to root it.
There is a Security application that has an option to enable root, but it is grayed out: i.imgur.com / zkMqNyZ.png

I tried to install TWRP. No success. Root Checker says it is not yet rooted.

Please help. Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks!
29th July 2014, 07:00 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
This is from the xiaomi.eu forum:

Quote:

U must install the Developer Rom .Root Permissions cannot be enabled on stable version firmware

1st August 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by c.adhityaa

Hi.

I have a Redmi (HM 1W). But I just can't seem to root it.
There is a Security application that has an option to enable root, but it is grayed out: i.imgur.com / zkMqNyZ.png

I tried to install TWRP. No success. Root Checker says it is not yet rooted.

Please help. Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks!

This is a modification of my script for Xiaomi Note.
after installing the root switch becomes active in security
Attached Files
File Type: zip Root_RedmiNotetest.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.29 MB, 382 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Alting For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st August 2014, 03:42 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by W60

This is from the xiaomi.eu forum:

Redmi Note don't have developer ROMS for download
6th August 2014, 10:10 AM   |  #5  
valimot's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alting

This is a modification of my script for Xiaomi Note.
after installing the root switch becomes active in security



i'm installed with notifiacation rooted has successf, but the root switch still not active on security menu,
my redmi model is HM NOTE 1W, MIUI ver JHDMIBE25.0.1

thanks
7th August 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by valimot

i'm installed with notifiacation rooted has successf, but the root switch still not active on security menu,
my redmi model is HM NOTE 1W, MIUI ver JHDMIBE25.0.1

thanks

I have redmi model is HM NOTE 1W too, and ROM ver 25. All OK.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank