http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K6ZFBIU/...ter_B00KAFNE76
31st July 2014, 11:36 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jprovence

$70 on amazon right now
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K6ZFBIU/...ter_B00KAFNE76

And thanks to this post right here I now own an otter box def case.. Thanks for looking out
5th August 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
Thumbs up
I got the case int he mail over night from when I ordered it.. (thank you amazon).
This case is great. I love it. I feel it a substantial case for a substantial tablet. It holds up to otter box name.
Does it make the tablet heavy, Sure does, but if you want a light weight case for the tablet, get something less hardcore.

What I am getting at, if you want the protection that otter box has built a reputation around then buy otter box. I feel the case is worth the money I spent on it.

Oh, I have zero issues drawing on the screen with the screen cover that comes with the case. I can doodle the same ole pressure levels im used too.
6th August 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 5

17 posts
It is slightly smaller than a 13" MacBook Pro. And weighs a good bit less. Plus you can throw it off a roof and not care. I retired my Logitech keyboard for this case. I also rooted and put in multi gestures with x posed modules. The keys on the bottom are slightly harder to push.
6th August 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 72

537 posts
But if you can't access the s-pen what's the purpose of using a case like this? I love Otterbox and have one on my Note 2....but I can still use the S pen...
6th August 2014, 01:51 PM   |  #26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beyond human comprehension
Thanks Meter: 78

386 posts
More
You can access the spen. It takes all of 5 seconds to remove the note pro from the protective stand/cover and remove the spen for use.
7th August 2014, 05:52 AM   |  #27  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
Otterbox Defender Compatible With Zagg Cover-Fit Case/Keyboard Combo?
I'm wondering if anyone is using the Otter box in conjunction with the Zagg Cover-Fit? I bought it as a combo along with the tablet a few months ago. It has a nice Bluetooth keyboard and covers the screen, but only when not in use, no screen protector included. It fits around the tablet but feels slightly loose when surrounding it. You can also dock the tablet to the keyboard. I'm seriously considering the Otter box as the only viable case worth the money for this tablet, but am hoping the Otter box and Zagg will be compatible. If so then they would complement each other well. Or will the Otter box make the tablet a bit too thick to fit in the Zagg or to the dock?

Thanks for any help!
7th August 2014, 12:08 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 72

537 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Omnipresent*

You can access the spen. It takes all of 5 seconds to remove the note pro from the protective stand/cover and remove the spen for use.

So you have to take the whole case off to get to the pen or just part of it? I ask because I have the Defender for my Note 2 and there is a slot to pull the pen out easily. The only time I have to take the case off is if I have to pull the battery...It seems ridiculous that you have to take the case off to get at the pen when the pen is one of the main features we all bought the Note Pro to begin with
7th August 2014, 04:02 PM   |  #29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beyond human comprehension
Thanks Meter: 78

386 posts
More
The stand that the note pro rests in, is separate from the case itself. Think of it as a extra large belt clip holster, than can be easily removed/attached. Once you remove the case from the stand, you can easily access the spen. If you look at the 2nd pic I posted, the separate stand is shown in the bottom right corner.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread