OP animedreamer240

4th March 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #11  
San Francisco Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 113

473 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanoxide

As the tab pro tablets multiwindow tray combine both the floating and dual/quad multiwindow, if your device is rooted, you could could use the MW Apps Manager to add more apps for dual/quad multiwindow and use the Pen Window Manager to add same apps to be able to run in floating mode.

Does Pen Window Manager work on TabPro devices that have no pen?
25th March 2014, 01:26 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 50

633 posts
How do I drag and drop items onto the multi window sidebar? I clicked the edit button, click and hold on an app, try to drag it over, nothing happens. Same thing with try to remove an app from the sidebar.
25th March 2014, 07:30 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 25

148 posts
Okay I can confirm I can add any app to multi window on my unrooted tab 8.4 using the mw - pen window enabler linked on page one. I had to buy the pro key but easily worth the 1.30 which I plan to email Samsung to get it back. If it's possible for a guy to make this app why can't they enable it by default.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
25th March 2014, 11:03 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 19

341 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottharris4

How do I drag and drop items onto the multi window sidebar? I clicked the edit button, click and hold on an app, try to drag it over, nothing happens. Same thing with try to remove an app from the sidebar.

I installed xposed, but can u try edit and press reset in the bottom on unrooted and see if it shows all apps
25th March 2014, 11:04 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 50

633 posts
I ended up getting it to work. Had to go into settings and turn off multi window and turn it back on.
31st March 2014, 07:21 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 4

59 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by inningsdefeat500

I installed xposed, but can u try edit and press reset in the bottom on unrooted and see if it shows all apps

Which xposed module do you use to enable multiwindow for all apps? Does it support floating windows, too?
5th August 2014, 11:29 AM   |  #17  
Flag catford
Thanks Meter: 2

75 posts
More
I believe the xposed module is called wanam xposed and is a all I one touch wiz tweaker. The multi window editor is in the interface tab I believe
The Following User Says Thank You to pitamus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th August 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #18  
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 574

4,418 posts
More
I'm using wanam exposed and you can change multi windows apps there

Sent from my beastly SM-T320

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread