Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,490 Members 51,467 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My|Phone Agua Rio

Tip us?

Mowin
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Also for Wiko Rainbow ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeX!! View Post
Description

MyPhone Agua Rio MIUI v5 4.4.18 for S5501 Model Only. This rom was ported from MIUI v5 for GFive A800 and supported by Ansuman Mahapatra @helloansuman MIUI Profile HERE of MIUI Official Developers so we can experience a weekly OTA update from MIUI.
OTA Updates will be released on every Saturday or Sunday.

And also working on Explay Fresh v1.00
Do you guys know if this works on the Wiko Rainbow ? I think this is the exact same phone, but I'm new to android and all this so I just would like to be sure !

masteriwo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Issue with FFCam and MCam

Hi Guys.

Quick question regarding MyPhone Agua Rio MIUI v5 4.4.18 for S5501 Model Only. I flashed this ROM to my MPA RIO and I'm now facing issues with my phone's front facing camera and main camera.

FF Cam - I can no longer access this as the button to tap vanishes as soon as the camera app loads.
Main Cam - The preview is upside down. When the I take photos, it is also upside down.

Anyone here that experienced the same issues? Desperate for a fix.

Regards,
Iwo

ynnamenoter
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamayangMalaya View Post
Hi,

MP AGUA RIO is now alive and kicking! SOLVED!

I flashed the Stock Recovery for S5500 you just gave/recommended...then the phone boot looped up to the LOGO...

Then I followed Sir Edmhar Laoag's Video Tutorial in YouTube (wwwDOTyoutubeDOTcom/watch?v=QAPFfsBNoNQ)

Kudos to all of you and also to Sir carliv@xda, who promptly answered my queries, enlightened me and gave recommendations on how to solve the problem!

Thanks to all of you guys!

Hope this thread helps a troubled AGUA RIO user/tweaker

sir can u give me the stock rom for myphone rio. i have the same problem. my phone stucks.. it hangs with the logo of myphone.. pls help me to fix it.. thank you in advance..