Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,713 Members 39,126 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App] Galaxy s5 Apps

Tip us?

evo3d6
Old
Thanks Meter 1950
Ill have something soon been swamped with work hopefully will have some time soon to finish up sorry if this is a inconvenience life comes first.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evo3d6 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nyfl2004
Old
Thanks Meter 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo3d6 View Post
Ill have something soon been swamped with work hopefully will have some time soon to finish up sorry if this is a inconvenience life comes first.

No need to apologize man, you're right about that. Been exploring around and came upon this thread in the AT&T section: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=54570393. Maybe it can be of some help. I've been running the Beta 2.5b version in the meantime. It's actually ND8 based. I'm running it with the SecSettings that you provided in post # 179 and any features are working - Toolbox, Quick Glance, EasyOneHand, UPSM (No Grayscale), PhotoStudio, Flashlight, GeoLookout, StoryAlbum and Scrapbook. Sprint VVM won't work of course. Bummer
Sprint Galaxy SIII
ND8 S5 Style Rom by @ssmercurys
S5Theme

succumbtothegreater
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 75
I will not be supporting the OP of this thread anymore seeing as that I upgraded to the LG G3 today, I hope all you guys can get this port fully working, good luck to all of the devs involved in this project and thanks for always having something new to flash see you guys around!
The Following User Says Thank You to succumbtothegreater For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chad The Pathfinder
Old
Thanks Meter 2084
I thought there was a reson for the slowdown here. Have fun with your g3.
I'm a padawan with no master.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad The Pathfinder For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nyfl2004
Old
Thanks Meter 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by succumbtothegreater View Post
I will not be supporting the OP of this thread anymore seeing as that I upgraded to the LG G3 today, I hope all you guys can get this port fully working, good luck to all of the devs involved in this project and thanks for always having something new to flash see you guys around!
Thank you for your contributions brother. Good luck with your new phone and be well..
Sprint Galaxy SIII
ND8 S5 Style Rom by @ssmercurys
S5Theme
The Following User Says Thank You to nyfl2004 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

evo3d6
Old
Thanks Meter 1950
I will continue on this build but just havent much time still catching up from being ill seems noone knows what to do if you miss a few days lol I am truely sorry for the delay ive had a few issues with the build and as soon as I find some time hopefully soon I will branch out and ask for a hand as I am building this by myself as of now.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evo3d6 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chad The Pathfinder
Old
Thanks Meter 2084
Take care of yourself first! We appreciate your efforts here. Let us know when we can help.
I'm a padawan with no master.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad The Pathfinder For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

galaxync
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Appreciate everything guys. Keep it up. If I can help in some way let me know.

The Following User Says Thank You to galaxync For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]