Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

CyanoGenMod

OP arai5914

12th April 2014, 05:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
119 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
ANy one working of CM11 for this device ?? looks like 2- 5 guys alredy got access on this device .....


any chance of getting this device in romania ?

am planing to get this device
9th May 2014, 09:17 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag vidhya nagar
Thanks Meter: 110
 
774 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Still no love of cm.....

Sent from my LT26ii using xda premium
12th June 2014, 09:59 PM   |  #3  
Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 3
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arai5914

ANy one working of CM11 for this device ?? looks like 2- 5 guys alredy got access on this device .....


any chance of getting this device in romania ?

am planing to get this device

EN: You can get it from EvoMag.
RO: Il poti cumpara de la EvoMag.
8th August 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
quanzhou,fujian,China
Thanks Meter: 3
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
More
still waiting....
8th August 2014, 12:55 AM   |  #5  
Grarak's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Developer
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 7,543
 
2,558 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by calors

still waiting....

Yes and you will wait forever

only you
8th August 2014, 01:15 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
quanzhou,fujian,China
Thanks Meter: 3
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grarak

Yes and you will wait forever

only you

There are many people waiting cm11 in China,because rom for this device too little , and all roms based on htc sense....
8th August 2014, 01:59 AM   |  #7  
Grarak's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Developer
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 7,543
 
2,558 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by calors

There are many people waiting cm11 in China,because rom for this device too little , and all roms based on htc sense....

There is already a thread about CM

It's still WIP only few issues must be sorted out

It's completely unnecssary to posting something like this

Why can't you just wait like the others and stop posting bull**** every thread?

Sent from my HTC D816w using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grarak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2014, 02:34 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
quanzhou,fujian,China
Thanks Meter: 3
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grarak

There is already a thread about CM

It's still WIP only few issues must be sorted out

It's completely unnecssary to posting something like this

Why can't you just wait like the others and stop posting bull**** every thread?

Sent from my HTC D816w using XDA Free mobile app

I konw there are someone work to CM for 816,include king,and king is chinese.I can get any message from him without login xda.

I just want to say I am very expect to CM.

PS.the thread isn't posted by me.you see this thread's author...and stop,we are both keep silence.bye.
8th August 2014, 07:03 AM   |  #9  
Grarak's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Developer
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 7,543
 
2,558 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by calors

I konw there are someone work to CM for 816,include king,and king is chinese.I can get any message from him without login xda.

I just want to say I am very expect to CM.

PS.the thread isn't posted by me.you see this thread's author...and stop,we are both keep silence.bye.

Yeah you are right running cm is awesome

Name:  1407474220565.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  47.6 KB

Sent from my HTC D816w using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grarak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2014, 09:47 AM   |  #10  
tpr0's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Metn
Thanks Meter: 82
 
124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grarak

Yeah you are right running cm is awesome

Attachment 2888891

Sent from my HTC D816w using XDA Free mobile app


Ah the screenshots are killing me

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes