Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Sleep tracker for Gear?

OP verbaljeff

4th July 2014, 06:25 AM   |  #11  
Flag Wichita
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Lightbulb Graph Indeed Saved
So I got into the office tonight, and sideloaded NOVA Launcher, and found the "missing" sleep as android app
looks like it did properly exit and grab my sleep graph. Today when I get home I'll try setting Nova Launcher as my default (this scares me, as I'm worried about it interfering with watch functionality) as see if it works a bit smoother, than it did yesterday.

Sleep as Android Graph

---------- Post added 4th July 2014 at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was 3rd July 2014 at 11:57 PM ----------

side note, I engaged urbandroid.info@gmail.com (the developer) via email to see if the community can assist them in getting a version pushed for the galaxy gear. I am eager to see to a response
8th August 2014, 10:44 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerseraph

So I got into the office tonight, and sideloaded NOVA Launcher, and found the "missing" sleep as android app
looks like it did properly exit and grab my sleep graph. Today when I get home I'll try setting Nova Launcher as my default (this scares me, as I'm worried about it interfering with watch functionality) as see if it works a bit smoother, than it did yesterday.

Sleep as Android Graph

---------- Post added 4th July 2014 at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was 3rd July 2014 at 11:57 PM ----------

side note, I engaged urbandroid.info@gmail.com (the developer) via email to see if the community can assist them in getting a version pushed for the galaxy gear. I am eager to see to a response

From the official demo video, the app seems to detect patterns as if it was the phone lying on your bed. having the app on your hand would (i think) give the accelerometer much different results. Does your method seem work well? I'm really interested in getting this watch if this works!
Last edited by navilon; 8th August 2014 at 10:48 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread