Post Reply

[L5/L7][ROM] Paranoid Android 2.57.3 [Optima-Team]

OP skyinfo

15th July 2014, 04:23 PM   |  #51  
Member
Flag Milano & Pavia
Thanks Meter: 8
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyinfo

Its the Vodafone Model huh..?
BTW I have also confirmed that camcorder doesn't work..

Reason is that I took CM10 (for L5) as base while porting.. And unfortunately the CM10 also has camcorder issues (at least for me).
That's why it doesn't work.. But don't worry, I and @F4uzan will try finding a fix..

Thanks!!

Sent from my Moto G XT1033 using Tapatalk


Hi!

Ok, thanks a lot and good work..!!!
Wainting for your updates..!
25th July 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #52  
Member
Flag Milano & Pavia
Thanks Meter: 8
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyinfo

But don't worry, I and @F4uzan will try finding a fix..

Hi!

Any updates for the fix..?!?
Thanks!
27th July 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #53  
eXtr3me79's Avatar
Member
Flag Turin
Thanks Meter: 8
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Hello,

I just install the ROM on my wife's phone.
It's ok, but the camera save the photos on internal SD and I didn't find the option to save them in external SD.

Is there any possibility to put the stock camera app? I try with a L9 camera but of course it doesn't work...

Thanks in advance!
27th July 2014, 10:49 PM   |  #54  
vaikz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 301
 
1,176 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXtr3me79

Hello,

I just install the ROM on my wife's phone.
It's ok, but the camera save the photos on internal SD and I didn't find the option to save them in external SD.

Is there any possibility to put the stock camera app? I try with a L9 camera but of course it doesn't work...

Thanks in advance!

Use closed pic2sd
28th July 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #55  
skyinfo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kottayam
Thanks Meter: 578
 
409 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienwareAR

Hi!

Any updates for the fix..?!?
Thanks!

Hi.
Sorry for not responding.
I do not have the ROM with me or enough bandwidth to download it.

So I need to know whether the modules are broken or its the problem of the app.

So can you check out Google Camera and see if camcorder works?

Thanks!!

Sent from my Moto G XT1033 using Tapatalk
28th July 2014, 03:00 PM   |  #56  
eXtr3me79's Avatar
Member
Flag Turin
Thanks Meter: 8
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaikz

Use closed pic2sd

Thanks for your reply!
I image that you mean "use Xposed and search for pic2sd module".

I install it from his tread
I updated framework ...OK!
I looked for pic2sd module and I found Pictures2SD, installed, enable and reboot.

Unfortunately it does't work: did you try it by yourself and work?
Can you explain me if I missing some step?

Thanks in advance!
28th July 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #57  
vaikz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 301
 
1,176 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXtr3me79

Thanks for your reply!
I image that you mean "use Xposed and search for pic2sd module".

I install it from his tread
I updated framework ...OK!
I looked for pic2sd module and I found Pictures2SD, installed, enable and reboot.

Unfortunately it does't work: did you try it by yourself and work?
Can you explain me if I missing some step?

Thanks in advance!

Yup, it work.
There's no visible setting on the camera app but it saves directly to SD.
The Following User Says Thank You to vaikz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2014, 11:34 AM   |  #58  
Member
Flag Milano & Pavia
Thanks Meter: 8
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyinfo

Hi.
Sorry for not responding.
I do not have the ROM with me or enough bandwidth to download it.

So I need to know whether the modules are broken or its the problem of the app.

So can you check out Google Camera and see if camcorder works?

Thanks!!

Sent from my Moto G XT1033 using Tapatalk


Hi!

Well, actually yesterday I falshed the other ROM of your Team, the CALIBAN-CM V1.6 and the Goggle Camera works fine..!
Photo and Video..! Maybe it will be useful for you.. Thanks..!!! Optima Team is really great..!!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
pa for l5 and l7, pa2.57.3, paranandroid
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus L3, L5, L7 Android Development by ThreadRank