Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Which UI do you want me to port first ?
Flyme Os 4 16.67%
HTC 5 20.83%
Lewa OS 5 20.83%
LG 6 25.00%
Samsung 1 4.17%
Sony 3 12.50%
Others : Post it on this thread 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[ROM][AROMA][P760/P765][4.2.2]Xperience[XperiaUI-Smallapps][Stable][05/12/14]

OP Nasheich Xfiles

6th August 2014, 05:06 AM   |  #131  
Who said that I'm planning to build AxxionKat ?

i never had plan to build it, it's not that i can't build it, but i don't want to build it,


6th August 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #132  
Mx WaR HaBiB's Avatar
Member
Mexico
Thanks Meter: 7
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasheich Xfiles

Who said that I'm planning to build AxxionKat ?

i never had plan to build it, it's not that i can't build it, but i don't want to build it,



Estimated Nasheich Xfiles, in my humble way to see you would be a good item that you may turn to the ROM since I see that it is very good as a developer, Could consider contributing AxxionKat?

With this I am NOT saying that I comment to ThatKawaiiGuy the question but I think good idea, might consider it?

I acknowledge their work and I congratulate you. Excellent day.
6th August 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #133  
nish@nish's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NEW DELHI
Thanks Meter: 16
 
104 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Talking no update for this rom
[QUOTE=Nasheich Xfiles;54641552]Who said that I'm planning to build AxxionKat ?

i ne


no update for this rom us there anu plan to build kitkat version of this rom
8th August 2014, 09:23 AM   |  #134  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mx WaR HaBiB

Estimated Nasheich Xfiles, in my humble way to see you would be a good item that you may turn to the ROM since I see that it is very good as a developer, Could consider contributing AxxionKat?

With this I am NOT saying that I comment to ThatKawaiiGuy the question but I think good idea, might consider it?

I acknowledge their work and I congratulate you. Excellent day.

Maybe I'll consider to build it, but not at this time,


Quote:
Originally Posted by nish@nish



no update for this rom us there anu plan to build kitkat version of this rom

ask the dev, why they didn't gave the update, if they really support this devices, they should give the updates, nightly and stable build...
The Following User Says Thank You to Nasheich Xfiles For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2014, 09:39 AM   |  #135  
nish@nish's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NEW DELHI
Thanks Meter: 16
 
104 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Which roms is coming for our device and when

Sent from my LG-P760 using XDA Free mobile app
8th August 2014, 10:35 AM   |  #136  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nish@nish

Which roms is coming for our device and when

Sent from my LG-P760 using XDA Free mobile app

PA 4.4.2 on next week. 😁

Android 4.4.4 CM11 with F2FS by Artas182x / LG OPTIMUS L9 P760 / Tapatalk PRO 4.6.2
8th August 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #137  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nish@nish

Which roms is coming for our device and when

Sent from my LG-P760 using XDA Free mobile app

PA 4.45 Beta 1 on Monday or Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianJenner

PA 4.4.2 on next week.

Android 4.4.4 CM11 with F2FS by Artas182x / LG OPTIMUS L9 P760 / Tapatalk PRO 4.6.2

PA 4.45 not PA 4.4.2
8th August 2014, 01:44 PM   |  #138  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasheich Xfiles

PA 4.45 Beta 1 on Monday or Tuesday
PA 4.45 not PA 4.4.2

I drafted incorrectly. Sorry about that.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10.1, jb 4.2.2, small app, sony, xperia
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes