Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,820 Members 49,749 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD]{Tweaks} Galaxy_Mod_Ultimate (Update 7/30/14)

Tip us?

rdh28
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Had anyone had issues with data after flashing this? I can't get a ping above .35 Mbps. It seemed to be working last night and today it's slow. This may be related to safestrap because I installed that yesterday too. Any ideas??? On the plus side my apps are fast and battery life is sooooooo much better

mikelets456
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdh28 View Post
Had anyone had issues with data after flashing this? I can't get a ping above .35 Mbps. It seemed to be working last night and today it's slow. This may be related to safestrap because I installed that yesterday too. Any ideas??? On the plus side my apps are fast and battery life is sooooooo much better
My battery life was great after flashing this zip then a few days later I was losing 3% per hour while idle. Everything else is real fast. Also, I noticed this happened after I installed the "sound/loud.ZIP"...maybe something got crossed? I did clear Cache/Dalvik but that did not resolve the issue.

Otherwise, besides battery life, it's very snappy!

rdh28
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Just an update from me it seems like my data issue has resolved itself. Excellent zip thanks so much for sharing

willdoe
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadejo View Post
you have to type exactly "Galaxy" first letter kapital. otherwise it wont work
Hey thanks for the heads up, its still installed. Can you please tell me this then. Why does the zip put a file in the main storage? And do I need to uninstall and then install again because I deleted the file in my main storage? Thanks so much for your help it is greatly appreciated

nadejo
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by willdoe View Post
Hey thanks for the heads up, its still installed. Can you please tell me this then. Why does the zip put a file in the main storage? And do I need to uninstall and then install again because I deleted the file in my main storage? Thanks so much for your help it is greatly appreciated
you should be fine with reinstall in cwm
Device:Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 black mist
Rom:latest cyanogenmod11® nightly
Kernel:latest alucard® kernel
voltage:-50mv
The Following User Says Thank You to nadejo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]