Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,752 Members 39,709 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Fujitsu LOOX F-07c

Tip us?

Jedi_Pimp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Fujitsu LOOX F-07c

Hi, I just bought a Fujitsu LOOX F-07c. I like it, but, I'm having trouble putting music under Symbian. If you know about the phone, then you know it dual boots Symbian/Windows 7. The problem is when I access mtp mode, it gives me a message "Insert/Recheck UIM". I'd really hate to have to buy some type of service plan just to listen to music under Symbian, as for windows mode, it's pretty demanding, so it's hard to listen to music without an extended battery/charger which is difficult when your traveling in the case of the later. Any, help will be deeply appreciated.

sev7en
Old
Thanks Meter 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi_Pimp View Post
Hi, I just bought a Fujitsu LOOX F-07c. I like it, but, I'm having trouble putting music under Symbian. If you know about the phone, then you know it dual boots Symbian/Windows 7. The problem is when I access mtp mode, it gives me a message "Insert/Recheck UIM". I'd really hate to have to buy some type of service plan just to listen to music under Symbian, as for windows mode, it's pretty demanding, so it's hard to listen to music without an extended battery/charger which is difficult when your traveling in the case of the later. Any, help will be deeply appreciated.
Hello, did you have still that device? I am being to buy it... what's about the autonomy?
my Devices...
BlackBerry Z30 / Sharp Aquos Zeta SH-04F / Sony Ultra Z
BlackBerry PlayBook / Nexus 7 / iPad 4