Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 38,855 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Official .TOT and dll file] Update or Restore to Stock .10A your D838 32GB - G PRO 2

Tip us?
 
strongyin1977
Old
#11  
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 92
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgart View Post
LGD838-V10a TOT file and DLL inside . Download

valid only for 32GB version



FOLLOW this guide and Steps http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2475045
Can i flash HK TOT to my G PRO2(Singapore version),it is the same D838,thanks!
 
Planet X
Old
#12  
Planet X's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 154
Posts: 764
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongyin1977 View Post
Can i flash HK TOT to my G PRO2(Singapore version),it is the same D838,thanks!
I would using this tool:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2797190
And download your kdz from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2681135

This is working great. No need to flash different tot fom other device.
LG G3 - D855 32GB - stock rooted
...and lots of flashgood before

................and lots of flashgood before
The Following User Says Thank You to Planet X For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
strongyin1977
Old
#13  
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 92
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet X View Post
I would using this tool:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2797190
And download your kdz from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2681135

This is working great. No need to flash different tot fom other device.
Thanks for your reply first,I want to know this because in some times,we cannot flash kdz,will get error,eg.phone not at stock rom or flash 3rd recovery,at that times,we must flash TOT to get the normal boot,I cannot find the TOT Singapore version,only HK or TAIWAN version.Thanks!
 
Planet X
Old
(Last edited by Planet X; 16th July 2014 at 02:32 PM.)
#14  
Planet X's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 154
Posts: 764
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongyin1977 View Post
Thanks for your reply first,I want to know this because in some times,we cannot flash kdz,will get error,eg.phone not at stock rom or flash 3rd recovery,at that times,we must flash TOT to get the normal boot,I cannot find the TOT Singapore version,only HK or TAIWAN version.Thanks!
As far as I know is kdz for all D838 models and TOT for all F350 models. I colud be wrong?

B.t.w. I have flashed kdz with just that tool over CM with no problems at all on my G PRO I had before.
LG G3 - D855 32GB - stock rooted
...and lots of flashgood before

................and lots of flashgood before
 
strongyin1977
Old
#15  
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 92
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet X View Post
As far as I know is kdz for all D838 models and TOT for all F350 models. I colud be wrong?

B.t.w. I have flashed kdz with just that tool over CM with no problems at all on my G PRO I had before.
Thanks! If kdz can flash all D838, I think TOT is the same,anyway i would download kdz and tot later,thanks for your reply!
 
Tuchiya
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 17
Join Date: Jan 2011
Someone can upload it to MEGA?

It does not work any link.
Best Regards.
 
kongming
Old
#17  
kongming's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 319
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuchiya View Post
Someone can upload it to MEGA?

It does not work any link.
Best Regards.

Can anyone kind enough to re-upload the file? I soft brick my D838 wanna flash to stock myself instead of bring it back to LG Service Centre.
PHONE: LG G PRO E988 32GB (Black)
ROM: [ROM][4.4.2][OFFICIAL] Beanstalk 4.4.251 (2/26/2014) [MULTI-WINDOW]
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2437310
 
duzz
Old
#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Aug 2006
please share working link for 32gb .tot file
 
anirudhks
Old
#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 954
Posts: 1,014
Join Date: May 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by duzz View Post
please share working link for 32gb .tot file
+1
If you Like my work , Hit thanks and if you love it buy me a beer

My Work
G2 Based ROM - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2462453
Stock Debloated ROM - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2419802
CM 10.2 Based ROM -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2457310
Xperia based ROM -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2419588
4.2.2 Based CM ROM -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2434969

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes