USB 3.0 Problem with my Note 3
Since the day i bought my note 3 i have been having problem with usb 3.0 connection. Whenever i connect it and click on usb 3.0 i get this error saying "unable to connect devices via usb 3.0" (See photo attached).And also in my pc , note 3 doesnt works with usb 2.0. Please help me out to solve this problem.
Things I Did to tackle this problem :
1. Used another USB 3.0 cable other than the original samsung.
2. Used another USB 2.0 Cable.
3. Used the second USB 3.0 port on my mother board.
4. Used all the USB 2.0 Ports on my mother board.
5. Removed USB Drivers and installed again.
6. Uninstalled USB 3.0 Drivers from device manager
7. Updated from Windows 8 to 8.1
8, Formatted my C Drive.
I Did all the things that i have mentioned but still no use. Plz Help me fix this ****. !! -_-