How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Allview 2 Speed Quad ( Onda V812 rebranded)

OP Smeeyx

16th May 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Hello everyone, I have a serious problem with my tabled. Last night I wanted to install a custom rom. After all the research I have done , I found several custom roms for Onda V812 but nowhere was writing Allview 2 speed quad. Anyway, after installing the custom rom everything went perfectly fine untill i powered back on the tablet. The touchscreen does not work whatsoever. I have no idea what to do. My sister has the same tablet and I am currently doing a cwm backup , but I don't know how to flash the files back on my device without adb .. I use Pheonix Suit but apparently I can't flash CWM images.. I really need some help. Thanks :3
26th May 2014, 08:44 PM   |  #2  

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeeyx

Hello everyone, I have a serious problem with my tabled. Last night I wanted to install a custom rom. After all the research I have done , I found several custom roms for Onda V812 but nowhere was writing Allview 2 speed quad. Anyway, after installing the custom rom everything went perfectly fine untill i powered back on the tablet. The touchscreen does not work whatsoever. I have no idea what to do. My sister has the same tablet and I am currently doing a cwm backup , but I don't know how to flash the files back on my device without adb .. I use Pheonix Suit but apparently I can't flash CWM images.. I really need some help. Thanks :3

Hey,
I had exactly the same problem a few months ago. And after lenghtly discussions with their support, I managed to convince them to send me the factory image.
If you still have that problem, I can upload it for you tomorrow.

Btw, I also thought it was a V812 rebrand, but it isn't. The 2 speed Quad has an A31s, not an A31. I disassembled it to find that out.
Last edited by b3nn0; 26th May 2014 at 11:54 PM.
28th May 2014, 09:18 AM   |  #3  

2 posts
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3nn0

Hey,
I had exactly the same problem a few months ago. And after lenghtly discussions with their support, I managed to convince them to send me the factory image.
If you still have that problem, I can upload it for you tomorrow.

Btw, I also thought it was a V812 rebrand, but it isn't. The 2 speed Quad has an A31s, not an A31. I disassembled it to find that out.

I also need the image. Can you provide a link please?
28th May 2014, 09:22 AM   |  #4  

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adypld

I also need the image. Can you provide a link please?

Currently uploading.
Will take a while, however. Only 1Mbps upload speedand it's 600MBs...
28th May 2014, 12:21 PM   |  #5  

6 posts
Quote:

Currently uploading.
Will take a while, however. Only 1Mbps upload speedand it's 600MBs...

Here you go. Can be flashed with Phoenix Suite:
http://go4up.com/dl/1ECaVnG6FXj

MD5 Sum (of the extracted .img file): 6e0c45ac3b5deed034fdaf59195a6fb8
Last edited by b3nn0; 16th June 2014 at 01:10 PM.
28th May 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #6  

2 posts
Talking
Quote:

here you go. Can be flashed with phoenix suite:

md5 sum: 6e0c45ac3b5deed034fdaf59195a6fb8

thanks! :d:d:d:d:d:d:d
8th August 2014, 05:17 PM   |  #7  
Flag Bacău
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
well, I was searching too for an original firmware for this tablet.. last month I bricked mine too when I tried to install a Custom Onda v801s firmware, but I gave it to warranty.

Anyway, Thank you for uploading it .

OFF: (Ro)
Apropoo, acum ca putem sa reparam tableta de fiecare data cand o stricam, a-ti gasit pana acum un rom cu android kitkat (4.4.2) pentu ea?
Din incercarile mele de luna trecuta, imi mergea touchscreen-ul doar de la un soft de Onda v801s V5, desi.. culorile se vedeau sacadat, in nuante inversate, oricum.. restul functiilor precum camera frontala (fara cea din spate), wifi-ul si conectarea usb-ului (mouse+tastatura) functionau.
Poate poate, exista o speranta .

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread