Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,340 Members 43,962 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App][2.2+][26-June2014][Major Update]NLauncher2.5S0.5[Recognised}-Inbuilt App Locker

Tip us?

Brian D
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Default Did not work at all for me

I will preface this by saying my device is a Moto G 4G LTE (XT1045) running 4.4.3

When I loaded NLauncher it seemed fine. Pressing the APP button opened the apps. Swiping right to left opened the Add Fav Apps. That is all that works. Nothing else. I "long press" the app button and nothing happens. Swiping one finger, two finger, all directions does not work (except right to left).

So I am guessing that this app will not work on my device even though it is an Android device. I understand that not all Android device are created the same, even the OS is not the same (different processors).

This is just a heads up. Thanks

naresh babu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 195

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian D View Post
I will preface this by saying my device is a Moto G 4G LTE (XT1045) running 4.4.3

When I loaded NLauncher it seemed fine. Pressing the APP button opened the apps. Swiping right to left opened the Add Fav Apps. That is all that works. Nothing else. I "long press" the app button and nothing happens. Swiping one finger, two finger, all directions does not work (except right to left).

So I am guessing that this app will not work on my device even though it is an Android device. I understand that not all Android device are created the same, even the OS is not the same (different processors).

This is just a heads up. Thanks
By default swipes are disabled except swipe from right to left.. Assign swipes from launcher settings so that swiopes work on homescreen.. Long press on icon in app drawer till you get options..
My Works:
Apps: [26th June 2014]NLauncher S Edition 0.5 | NMemo0.5 | NLauncherC0.2 | NCDupRemover | Maths Tables1.0 for kids
Mods[Galaxy Mini]: Mod for Touchwiz Revolutionised v5
Roms[Galaxy Mini]:Modded Cm11 | Modded OmniRom[4.4.2]
Others[Galaxy Mini]:Flashable Fonts
Press if I helped you.. Or if You appreciate my works

Brian D
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by naresh babu View Post
By default swipes are disabled except swipe from right to left.. Assign swipes from launcher settings so that swiopes work on homescreen.. Long press on icon in app drawer till you get options..
Thank you. I understand the swipes are turned off until the app is essentially setup. However, if I long press the icon in the app drawer, it wants to move to the home screen and not open any options. I pressed for the longest time and all it did was move to the home screen when released.

It is all good. Thanks anyway.

naresh babu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 195

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thank you. I understand the swipes are turned off until the app is essentially setup. However, if I long press the icon in the app drawer, it wants to move to the home screen and not open any options. I pressed for the longest time and all it did was move to the home screen when released.

It is all good. Thanks anyway.
Thanks for stating it.. I will check it once..
My Works:
Apps: [26th June 2014]NLauncher S Edition 0.5 | NMemo0.5 | NLauncherC0.2 | NCDupRemover | Maths Tables1.0 for kids

Brian D
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by naresh babu View Post
Thanks for stating it.. I will check it once..
I am sorry, I have miss stated myself. There is no NLauncher or Launcher icon in the App Drawer. I was pressing the app button on the home screen.

naresh babu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 195

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I am sorry, I have miss stated myself. There is no NLauncher or Launcher icon in the App Drawer. I was pressing the app button on the home screen.
Ok Ok.. Its fine..
My Works:
Tags
launcher, nlauncher, swipes, toggles