Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Noir A900 . Downloaded images not shown in Gallery.

OP ali4u

17th June 2014, 09:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Dear Developers / Andriod experts ;

Please some one help me with my problem. I flalshed my Qmobile noir with a custom rom from INC Pak . and suddenly my download images are not shown in gallery . I even restored my backup taken with CWM recovery but still not able get it solved. I have enven deleted .nomedia file from download folder . but still no success. I dont know what is preventing my images from showing in gallery . I can not see any image in gallery. All my images are there i can see it through ES file exporer. Is it a virus or something else. ?
17th June 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #2  
APP-Maker's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Suttgart
Thanks Meter: 170
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali4u

Dear Developers / Andriod experts ;

Please some one help me with my problem. I flalshed my Qmobile noir with a custom rom from INC Pak . and suddenly my download images are not shown in gallery . I even restored my backup taken with CWM recovery but still not able get it solved. I have enven deleted .nomedia file from download folder . but still no success. I dont know what is preventing my images from showing in gallery . I can not see any image in gallery. All my images are there i can see it through ES file exporer. Is it a virus or something else. ?

I think It is an normal bug , aso not virus etc. make easy the next update
18th June 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by APP-Maker

I think It is an normal bug , aso not virus etc. make easy the next update

Please help to get it fixed. I m sick of it .thanks in advance.
8th August 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #4  
APP-Maker's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Suttgart
Thanks Meter: 170
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali4u

Please help to get it fixed. I m sick of it .thanks in advance.

Wait some days and then they made an update ( I think so ...)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes