Ask a question

No registration required

Note 2 Shv e250l Imei, Baseband unknown and No Signal please help

OP cutemonster

1st June 2014, 03:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I am using stock version and i did many time changing stock roms old and new but nothing is working i cant get sim card signals at all and sorry my English is not good enough. Help me how to resolve this problem? I am having this problem from some days and im been seaching cure, and i went on mobile store he said that its is hardware problem and I almost need to pay 80% for fixing, But If there is any way i can fix it ? So please help me Thanks in Adavance

My phone is Note 2 Shv e250l
1st June 2014, 09:59 PM   |  #2  
Flag Vitoria-Gasteiz
Thanks Meter: 12

44 posts
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutemonster

I am using stock version and i did many time changing stock roms old and new but nothing is working i cant get sim card signals at all and sorry my English is not good enough. Help me how to resolve this problem? I am having this problem from some days and im been seaching cure, and i went on mobile store he said that its is hardware problem and I almost need to pay 80% for fixing, But If there is any way i can fix it ? So please help me Thanks in Adavance

My phone is Note 2 Shv e250l

I'm having the same problem. Have you got any efs backup? I have a few, but despite all I can't restore. I've tried this with no succed.
So...any help would apreciate.
8th August 2014, 09:16 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
Can you send me your backup of efs? So I can try and tell you how? I've same problem I bougth a box to solve but box don't recognize the modem or baseband so I can try with another efs only to recognize it and repair imei I have. (Sorry my english it's a little poor.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buhonaranja

I'm having the same problem. Have you got any efs backup? I have a few, but despite all I can't restore. I've tried this with no succed.
So...any help would apreciate.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread