Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 50,435 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ND8/NDC] 🔋 [BATTERY] Plasma Battery! 🆕🆒🆓 & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Tip us?

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by bstangs1 View Post
What if i wanted to revert back to my original battery icon after flashing this,what would i have to do.thanks.
Assuming that there's no flashable zip for your original battery icon, there are several ways:

1. Dirty flash the ROM you're using - if the ROM had the battery icon you were using. I'd nandroid backup first. You'd have to re-flash EVERYTHING that you flashed after the ROM if you want it back the same way.

2. Copy the file from the ROM's flashable zip to your system: root/system/app/priv-app/SystemUI.apk, make sure it's permissions are set to the same as other apks in that folder and then wipe cache and Dalvik. Note that this might overwrite some other theming you've got going on, although not all.

3. If you have a nandroid of your ROM that has the battery and potential other theming you had, you can find a way to extract and copy the file from there.

4. Restore a nandroid.

5. If your battery icon was part of a full theme that's available separately such as Wicked X's Blue PCB theme, re-flash the theme. Again, I'd make a nandroid first.

There is at least one more option but it's more complex than these.

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! 🆕🆒🆓 & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot

n00b-xda-disciple's Wicked X Video review

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v2.2, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bstangs1
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Ok thanks man.

sent from my rooted 4.4.2 wicked pissah x sprint samsung galaxy s3 all the way from south "southie" Boston.
The Following User Says Thank You to bstangs1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1578
Quote:
Ok thanks man.
You're welcome! Is there anything you'd like to see in this battery icon? Percentage or anything?

Charging still shot

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v2.2, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
(Last edited by roirraW "edor" ehT; 14th July 2014 at 04:19 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenugdestrroyer View Post
Is this a newer version?
Yes. I had a v2 which I was trigger happy in releasing, in which I used part of a painting while I was waiting for permission to use it, but he replied and said it wasn't possible. I don't even know if he owns the rights - I haven't inquired further, or it might just be a exclusive deal with the music artist who used his painting for his album a very long time ago.

So I released a v2a that's the same as v2 but with a blank spot where I had the painting. I'll substitute something else when I have the time, and then I have ideas for other variations and other battery icons. ☺

Charging still shot

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1578
Quote:
What if i wanted to revert back to my original battery icon after flashing this,what would i have to do.thanks.
Hi, @bstangs1, I was wondering what way you chose to restore your stock battery icon and if you had any pointers for people further than what I had suggested?

Eventually I might put "uninstall" directions in the OP and thought I'd see what worked best or easiest for you?

Thanks!

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! v2a 🆕🆒🆓 & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bstangs1
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by roirraW "edor" ehT View Post
Hi, @bstangs1, I was wondering what way you chose to restore your stock battery icon and if you had any pointers for people further than what I had suggested?

Eventually I might put "uninstall" directions in the OP and thought I'd see what worked best or easiest for you?

Thanks!

Charging still shot

I still haven't tried to install or do a uninstall yet been busy but gonna try to get to it today then I'll update you on the status,k thanks.

sent from my rooted 4.4.2 wicked pissah x sprint samsung galaxy s3 all the way from south "southie" Boston.
The Following User Says Thank You to bstangs1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1578
Quote:
I still haven't tried to install or do a uninstall yet been busy but gonna try to get to it today then I'll update you on the status,k thanks.
Take your time! 😁

Charging still shot

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v4.4, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1578
3Minit Battery Mod for Conquest: Singularity v7 with 1000+ animated battery icons

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v7.0, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1578
NOW FLASHABLE - 3Minit Battery Mod for @CNexus' "ND8_STOCK_DEODEXED_ROOTED - fixed" with 1000+ animated battery icons

FLASHABLE - 3Minit Battery Mod for @jdsingle76's "NDC_DEODEXED_STOCK_ROOTED" with 1000+ animated battery icons