[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vite0150

Sep 23, 2011
I'm having problems with wifi, it ramdonly disconnects from the router every 5/10mins... Anyone else with the same problem?
If i flash a different radio will it fix it?
I really like this rom, it gave new life to my phone, but if this continues i will be forced to put something else on it :(

Last edited:

sagara.sandaru

Jun 11, 2012
Kegalle
I'm having problems with wifi, it ramdonly disconnects from the router every 5/10mins... Anyone else with the same problem?
I really like this rom, it gave new life to my phone, but if this continues i will be forced to put something else on it :(
Did you try flashing another kernel? Try Fancy or DirtyV.

EVERED78

Feb 20, 2011
GTown
Is there any app to set paranoid rom preferences Like with other paranoid roms

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium HD app

qtoo941

Jun 27, 2013
Sofia

There is just one thing which will fix this issue - u must download Trickster MOD (it might ask you to download Busybox, so download it if it's needed), accept root permissions and just turn on "wi-fi high performance" in kernel settings. Also u better turn on set on boot option.

spacemanr

Jan 23, 2011
Don't know what you guys use of apps, I use messenger, fb, viber whatsapp, beautiful weather, themes, swiftkey, Skype, aquamail . Those are the apps that are running in the back and I don't see any that I shouldn't use to save battery. My battery is always for max one day and max 2h ost. Is there anything I can do to save some juice? My backlight is on auto and I tried a lot of things to save but without any improvement?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Nelson George

Dec 6, 2012
Chennai
neo-7.github.io
Try this

Don't know what you guys use of apps, I use messenger, fb, viber whatsapp, beautiful weather, themes, swiftkey, Skype, aquamail . Those are the apps that are running in the back and I don't see any that I shouldn't use to save battery. My battery is always for max one day and max 2h ost. Is there anything I can do to save some juice? My backlight is on auto and I tried a lot of things to save but without any improvement?

have you tried greenify, it will put apps into hibernation when you are not using them,
in paid version you can also hibernate system apps like youtube etc......

and also turn off auto brightness if you are comfortable.
gnx using too much battery ly for screen. so you may get at-most 4 hrs screen usage. some say 5 hrs, but i don't think so
dark wallpapers and screen brightness will help you to save battery life a little.

spacemanr

Jan 23, 2011
Will try again greenify but more than 2 hours is just a imagination for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

qtoo941

Jun 27, 2013
Sofia
I just flashed PA 4.5 Beta1 and i got some questions:
When i am using some app, lets say for example Facebook, and i receive a message and my Hover is turned on and i click it, my message is popping up in floating window but Facebook is disappearing. Why so?

There is still some lag here and there, like swiping between QuickTiles and Notifications. Other lag is when I click recent button and my recents become kill all. The animation is laggy.

Another question: I go into main screen and click on recent button, after that i click Kill All button, my last used app is staying in recent logs. So i gotta click kill all button once again to remove just one app - the last used app. Why so?

And personal request: Is it possible to add Vibration feedback on Quick tiles? And Lockscreen Notifications?

Nelson George

Dec 6, 2012
Chennai
neo-7.github.io
try this

I go into main screen and click on recent button, after that i click Kill All button, my last used app is staying in recent logs. So i gotta click kill all button once again to remove just one app - the last used app. Why so?

it is for the purpose, so you can get back to your current app after kill other applications.
have you tried long press recent btn...try it
it has the option to the switch last app without go to all recent app's

And Lockscreen Notifications?

have you seen the option in display settings notification peek ?... i think this is what you are talking about.

Hetalk

Sep 30, 2011
Ahmedabad
How i can added long press action to the navigation bar?
it's possible change the navigation bar height and widht?

thx!

1) You might be able to do this using xposed. Make sure you take a nandroid before doing this.
2) Again, you can do it using xposed. Another way is by editing density value in build.prop. As always, take a nandroid backup before doing this. :good:

Reactions: josera06
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

INSTRUCTIONS,

1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET (If coming from another rom or stock)
    3. INSTALL ROM
    4. INSTALL GAPPS
    4. REBOOT
    5. CUSTOM KERNELS (You need to flash STOCK one first)

PA 4+ UPDATES DO NOT NEED A FACTORY RESET.

CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!

LINKS,

Development:
    Change Logs
    XDA Forum
    Github
    Gerrit

Social:
    Google+
    Twitter
    Facebook

MAKE A DONATION