Originally Posted by MrJukeHardbane
Hi, first of all i like to say thanks to the team of this rom to build such a great and stable rom for 2011 line up devices. i am using it as my daily driver and facing no problems at all. I had cm10 LX JB installed in my device but now after this, it feels much more smooth. I have some questions to ask:
1. How can we add more homescreens on our home page, O looked around in the settings many times but unable to get through!?!?!
2. How to enable performance option under menu so that i can overclock the processor of my device, or, i have to use a 3rd party app for it(please name it)?
3. Previously in terminal emulator i could activate swapon functions, but now after installing terminal emulator in this rom, i am unable to swap a 512 mb file as RAM. Please can you guide my how to do it.
I agree. This rom is faster than plain LX rom, and I love rom control... I havent used it for ages but now I remember why it was so amazing
1. Just drag and drop any app from the app drawer to the homescreen to the right. It will appear a new homescreen. Repeat it as you want more homescreens
2. Use No Frills. Install it from google play and add a shortcut to homescreen. Dont use the widget cause it only shows the current clock speed.
3. Use swapper 2 from google play. You can use it with a swap partition or with a swapfile in the sdcard root. Be careful when configuring it. It's easy but you can scew you phone. I use it with swap partition
---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------
Originally Posted by esemef
Do I need to do completely wipe my Xperia Ray when switching between LX CM11 and AOKP and back?
Yes because kernel layout is different. If you dont do it the phone won't boot