Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,646 Members 46,401 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] AOKP :: kitkat :: Xperia Mini / Mini Pro / Active / Live with Walkman

Tip us?

ironhide3.2
Old
Thanks Meter 29
I can't install applications in my file/sd car, it says "can't open file" when I tap on an apk file.
same problem, i can't see the performance tab in settings, done tapping the build date and the others in settings/about phone
im using the latest nightly in my LWW, using kernel inside the .zip
ʍǝıʌ ɟo ʇuıod ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıן ʇɐ ʞooן oʇ pǝǝu noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos...

Device: wt19i
-------------------------------------------------------------------
IHX™ 02102013
i am irųnhide.

blackloaders
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhide3.2 View Post
I can't install applications in my file/sd car, it says "can't open file" when I tap on an apk file.
same problem, i can't see the performance tab in settings, done tapping the build date and the others in settings/about phone
im using the latest nightly in my LWW, using kernel inside the .zip
try another file manger

Sent from my Xperia SP using xda app-developers app
Xperia MiniPro : CyanogenMod11
Xperia SP : CyanogenMod11

MercMode
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariftwister View Post
[/COLOR]Any of you guys experiencing Windows UI lagging while using usb tethering on this Rom? I'm sure this is caused by usb tethering because after I turn usb tethering the Windows UI back to its normal. I did try 3 times same thing happened. BTW I'm using win 8.1 update 1
Same for me but with hotspot tethering

julian280
Old
Thanks Meter 36
This is awesomeeeee!!!
Finally I see official AOKP on my mini pro

It's running great until now, just one little thing I miss from CM: How can I set the amount of brightness of the harware buttons? They bright too much and sometimes hurt my eyes when the screen shows dark/black backgrounds. I know I can disable it by lowering the screen brightness to less than 16%, but I want to set it independently on daylight with higher brightness, or maybe just disable it too... Thanks in advance

Will report back with performance results
The Following User Says Thank You to julian280 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

esemef
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Do I need to do completely wipe my Xperia Ray when switching between LX CM11 and AOKP and back?

MrJukeHardbane
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Thumbs up well done

Hi, first of all i like to say thanks to the team of this rom to build such a great and stable rom for 2011 line up devices. i am using it as my daily driver and facing no problems at all. I had cm10 LX JB installed in my device but now after this, it feels much more smooth. I have some questions to ask:

1. How can we add more homescreens on our home page, O looked around in the settings many times but unable to get through!?!?!

2. How to enable performance option under menu so that i can overclock the processor of my device, or, i have to use a 3rd party app for it(please name it)?

3. Previously in terminal emulator i could activate swapon functions, but now after installing terminal emulator in this rom, i am unable to swap a 512 mb file as RAM. Please can you guide my how to do it.

Regards
DEVICE - HTC Sensation Z710e
CURRENT ROM - ViperS 5.0.0 Jellybean 4.1.2 with SENSE 5
PREVIOUS ROM - ViperS 3.1.4 Jellybean with HTC Sense 4+, MIUI v5 3.11.8, Revelation 1.0.3 by SebestianFM
BOOTLOADER - Unlocked
HBOOT - 1.27.1111
FIRMWARE - 3.33.720.XX
KERNEL - Kernel 3.4.10 by SebestianFM
RECOVERY - 4EXT Touch V 1.0.0.5 RC9
S-OFF
PREVIOUS DEVICE - HTC Artemis P3300

julian280
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJukeHardbane View Post
Hi, first of all i like to say thanks to the team of this rom to build such a great and stable rom for 2011 line up devices. i am using it as my daily driver and facing no problems at all. I had cm10 LX JB installed in my device but now after this, it feels much more smooth. I have some questions to ask:

1. How can we add more homescreens on our home page, O looked around in the settings many times but unable to get through!?!?!

2. How to enable performance option under menu so that i can overclock the processor of my device, or, i have to use a 3rd party app for it(please name it)?

3. Previously in terminal emulator i could activate swapon functions, but now after installing terminal emulator in this rom, i am unable to swap a 512 mb file as RAM. Please can you guide my how to do it.

Regards
I agree. This rom is faster than plain LX rom, and I love rom control... I havent used it for ages but now I remember why it was so amazing

Now
1. Just drag and drop any app from the app drawer to the homescreen to the right. It will appear a new homescreen. Repeat it as you want more homescreens

2. Use No Frills. Install it from google play and add a shortcut to homescreen. Dont use the widget cause it only shows the current clock speed.

3. Use swapper 2 from google play. You can use it with a swap partition or with a swapfile in the sdcard root. Be careful when configuring it. It's easy but you can scew you phone. I use it with swap partition

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by esemef View Post
Do I need to do completely wipe my Xperia Ray when switching between LX CM11 and AOKP and back?
Yes because kernel layout is different. If you dont do it the phone won't boot

wawan20
Old
Thanks Meter 39
how to connect this rom to PC ?? it's not detect on my PC and there is no connecting mode on storage setting ..

i'm on latest build !!