Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,052 Members 39,887 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SD card/micro usb Flap keeps coming loose

Tip us?

Enomine
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Everybody must try this! Remove the flap then try to put it back in its place. Im going to buy a new one in future (just in case). Here is a video I found, it shows how to remove the flap https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzXmsgNP2Eg&app=desktop
Its working for me!! But im still testing (I guess im going to start to use my magnetic charger more often)
"thanks" if I helped
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enomine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Envious_Data
Old
Thanks Meter 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enomine View Post
Everybody must try this! Remove the flap then try to put it back in its place. Im going to buy a new one in future (just in case). Here is a video I found, it shows how to remove the flap https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzXmsgNP2Eg&app=desktop
Its working for me!! But im still testing (I guess im going to start to use my magnetic charger more often)
"thanks" if I helped
and just like that i love you

i think ill be adding this to the Help mega thread as XDA calls it
Devices:
Sony Xperia Z2 <-(id like my phone back pls its been 1 month XD)

Roms:
Envi-Rom Z2/S
Tags
faulty, flaps, rma, waterproof, xperia z2