Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,021 Members 45,288 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] i cant root my lg e400....help!

Tip us?

prince1326
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [q] i cant root my lg e400....help!

HI i tried to root my lg e400 and i couldnt.I used many programs like superclick 1.7,spectrum,root tool etc, but nothing.I Also tried to change firmware but still nothing.My phone is lg e400 and firmware v10q DEC-05-2012.If you know anything how to solve my problem plz reply.

THANK YOU!!!!

C0nvert-R
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Well, it's simple. First check updates of Your Android. After update (if there is any available) plug phone to PC in USB mode 'software' or some like that (I'm from Poland so i have other language of phone) and the most important: enable USB debugging in Settings>Apps>Developer options. After all try to root with SuperOneClick BUT with RageAgainstTheCage exploit!
Oh, and last. Do this on STOCK rom.

Wysyłane z mojego LG-E400 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 487

DONATE TO ME
I believe you need to downgrade to a lower version of the firmware to be able to root.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

C0nvert-R
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
I believe you need to downgrade to a lower version of the firmware to be able to root.
Maybe this is good idea too. I can give V10K stock version. Last thing to do is KDZ Updater.

Wysyłane z mojego LG-E400 za pomocą Tapatalk 2