Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,355 Members 39,630 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] T-Mobile 4.4.2 Stock and Stock Debloated (Wi-Fi Calling) Updated 6/15/14

Tip us?

Crossvxm
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcalihottie View Post
Thanks for the app info! It's working great! (For some reason the update service was still in the Framework for me)

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Anyone else getting these errors or know how I could correct them?

"Unfortunately, Life Square Log Manager has stopped. [ OK ]"
This one pops up every reboot. Shows twice.

"Unfortunately, IPService has stopped. [ OK ]"
This one pops up every time I go to Settings > Tethering & networks
Also pops up when leaving that screen.

"Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped [ OK ]"
This one pops up any time I try to click the Messaging app.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Update: Previous errors were with debloated rom. out of curiosity i flashed the tmostock (w/bloat) and i am not receiving a single error anymore!
your welcome. And did you do a clean install (e.g. wipe everything in recovery EXCEPT internal storage)?
And what rom did you come from?
LG G2 (LS980) ***MAIN*** - Stock rooted ZVC

LG G2 (D802) - Stock

LG L70 (MS323) - Stock Rooted

LG Optimus G (LS970) - Stock ZVC Rooted (Replaces my damaged one...)

LG Optimus G (LS970) - Blue Lightning-4.4.2-LS970, Screen cracked...

Galaxy Nexus (Sprint) - AOSB 4.4.2, Sold
HTC One S (S4) - Dark Jelly 2013.10.11 (CM10.2), Sold
Nexus 7 (2012) 16gb - SmoothRom 5.2 w/ M-Kernel, SOLD
Droid X - CM7, Sold!
The Following User Says Thank You to Crossvxm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

youngcalihottie
Old
(Last edited by youngcalihottie; 25th July 2014 at 09:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossvxm View Post
your welcome. And did you do a clean install (e.g. wipe everything in recovery EXCEPT internal storage)?
And what rom did you come from?
This is the first time I've ever done something like this, so it's possible I am to blame. I didn't know how to go about doing each of the steps in the OP, so I followed a mix of instructions throughout the forums. Here's what I did:

-Factory Reset Phone from Settings
-Wiped data & cache from Recovery Menu options
-Rooted using ioroot
-Booted phone to Download AutoRec and copy ROM, Modem, and Firmware to internal storage
-Installed TWRP
-Wiped data, cache, and dalvik from TWRP when i noticed that option was there too and because I went into android since last wipe
-Installed debloated ROM v2 from OP with TWRP
-Wiped again using prompt from TWRP after installing
-Installed Modem and Firmware even though I came from Stock Sprint ZVC because Reasons (joke. i did it just to be safe)
-Wiped again using prompt from TWRP after installing each because why the hell not may as well be safe and I don't really get it lol
-Upon first boot, TWRP asked if I wanted to install supersu. I clicked yes.
-Once android loaded, I got a notification asking to install SuperSU from Play or TWRP. I went with TWRP.

Maybe something in there wasn't right? I got those three errors mentioned, and also Sprint CDMA was still working. Don't know if that's right or not? I'm not sure if the SIM card slot was working at the time too because my T-Mobile SIM hadn't activated yet, as I just signed up for an account as I did all this. The Mobile Networks option in Settings was disabled.

-Copied the Stock v2 ROM from OP to internal storage
-Went to TWRP
-Wiped data, cache, and davik from TWRP
-Installed Stock v2 ROM from OP
-Upon first boot, TWRP asked if I wanted to install supersu. I clicked yes.
-Once android loaded, I got a notification asking to install SuperSU from Play or TWRP. I went with TWRP.

Now everything is working 100% and I'm very excited! My account finally got activated on the switch, and since my previous post my port has been completed.

I have a few questions if you don't mind.

1) Was there a better order to do those steps / did I do anything wrong?
2) Was I supposed to somehow "remove" ZVC and debloated ROMs first or does each install overwrite the previous?
3) I haven't even tried NFC because I'm assuming it doesn't work from everything I've read. Does it work now? Or is there any chance I could donate towards it being worked on? I'd like to be able to use Isis (tap to pay), but would that even be possible with this type of setup?
4) The CDMA side no longer works. I don't get any Sprint signal except for Manual Network Selection shows Sprint LTE but will not connect to it successfully. Is this correct that I'm now GSM/WCDMA only just like a T-Mobile G2?

Thank you a million times to everyone who did any work along the way that contributed to this! I'm sure it must be a lot of work putting these ROMs and tools together and then helping out will the millions of questions that follow!

Update to #3: I tried loading Isis and it says "This phone has been rooted and is not supported" Is there a way around that?Would I screw anything up if I unroot? Is unrooting even a thing? lol. Thanks!

jimenezboy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default This ROM rocks.!

I've been using this ROM for a few weeks now. It's perfect for every LS980 owner out there on GSM. I mistakenly downloaded the non-debloated version, but I've managed to disable/freeze 32 stock apps. Useless carrier and manufacturer and Google-bundled apps have no place on my phone.

Demo3827
Old
Thanks Meter 134

DONATE TO ME
Prompt NFC Fix

I made this Flash Zip for LS980 it will fix the NFC
Attached Files
File Type: zip G2 NFC Ls980.zip - [Click for QR Code] (462.1 KB, 18 views)
>>><<<

The Following User Says Thank You to Demo3827 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kdm212
Old
Thanks Meter 8
not sure if this is a stupid question but ill ask. perhaps it may not even be specific to this rom. anyway, if i tether with this rom does tmobile have the ability to see its tethered? for instance i have unlimited data but im capped for tethering at 5gb. please...no flaming...